cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the highest CL you have on your Dillards Card?

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: What is the highest CL you have on your Dillards Card?

calling is the only way to get a cli on dillards.

I think they key in that post is a furniture purchase, that is a different code on the account for deferred payments even though it's the same CL.

I would bet money without the furniture purchase you would never get GE to go up over 2k 

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:

calling is the only way to get a cli on dillards.

I think they key in that post is a furniture purchase, that is a different code on the account for deferred payments even though it's the same CL.

I would bet money without the furniture purchase you would never get GE to go up over 2k 

I assume you mean that calling is the best way to get a CLI. They no longer have Dillards furniture stores where I live. You think the CSR would be able to smell my BS if I said that's what I wanted the CLI for?

Message Edited by rbh on 01-21-2010 09:16 PM
Message 12 of 13
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I never thought about that... if my payment went through for the $1500 I will call tomorrow and ask them... the closest furniture store to me is cincy but I'm not above saying that's what I need the cl for.
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.