cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the highest initial Quicksilver limit?

tag
lnacen
Valued Member

What is the highest initial Quicksilver limit?

It seems like I have only seen people get 10K at the most. Recently, people have been getting 30 to 50K limits on the Venture card...is this also the case with the Quicksilver, which is supposed to be for people with "excellent" credit?

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: What is the highest initial Quicksilver limit?

My initial limit of a Plat (that became QS) was $30K, so I assume people can get that straight on the QS

Message 2 of 10
lnacen
Valued Member

How long ago was that, longtimelurker? Did you have a very high income?

Message 3 of 10
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@lnacen wrote:

How long ago was that, longtimelurker? Did you have a very high income?

This was 2003, so things might have been a little easier, but I thought I saw more recent reports.

Message 4 of 10
vayub4
Regular Contributor

I assume you're refering to capital One quicksilver? When I applied for it I only got 3k limit and it has stayed that way for the past 5 months

Discover IT $25,500 Chase Freedom $14,500 CapOne QuickSilver $10,000 Walmart Mastercard $10,000 PayPal Xtras Mastercard $10,000 JCP $7,500 BOA Cash Rewards $6,900 OldNavy Visa $5,000 BarclayCard $3,700 Macys $3,500 HH Gregg $3,500 BestBuy $2,000 Last APP June/2016(useless rental apartment)Inquiries: Trans/7 Exp/16 Eqi/27
(1 Car Loan @2.74%)
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

My initial limt for QS is $10k

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got 15k when I applied last week... Still waiting for the card though.
Message 7 of 10
lt23
Established Member

My initial limit is $20,000; applied in January 2014
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

What am I doing wrong? I have this freaking card for 3+ years and still lurk a little over $2k CL. Just did the no-HP CLI request over the holidays and still waiting for any kind of reaction. My total LOC across all cards is in the $70k area. Why does C1 hate me so much?

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

The million dollar question? Why do some lenders prefer one client over another? In my readings the best I can offer is: "I have no idea?".
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.