cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the lowest credit limit for an Amex Blue Cash Everyday card?

tag
dallasjetfan
Established Contributor

Re: What is the lowest credit limit for an Amex Blue Cash Everyday card?

@Laddi wrote:

@dallasjetfan wrote:

I was just approved for $3500 which is one of my lowest CL's, but if they still do a 3X CLI after 60 days then $10K CL will be respectable.  I was shocked they approved me with a BK still showing.  Its 8.5 years old, but in last 6 months I have been able to improve my portfoilio with a Chase, Citi, Discover and now AMEX.  I have way more credit than I need and will start to groom and get rid of some non growing cards like Cap One and probably my Care Credit.

Did you burn Amex when u filed bk?

No, but they had turned me down everytime before.  I'm guessing that getting other "prime" cards recently helped in the process.

Barclays US Air $17K| TTCU $15K| Citi Diamond $10.5K| Discover IT $9000| CapOne $2K| Best Buy $2K
Message 21 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I recently got approved (last week) for 15k. I was completely shocked, my highest limit was my boa cash rewards card with limit of 5k (that i recently requested)

Message 22 of 25
plastic_man
Regular Contributor

My starting limit was 1k and is now 9k ...hopefully I can get to $25k and be my highest limit.

MyFICO Scores : EQ = 791 , TU = 794, EX = 774 as of 06/16
Current CARDS : Boa working assets $33k| | QuickSilver $6650 | BillMeLater $5000 | FNBO AMEX $20K | ChoiceHotel BarclayCard $7500K |barclay ring card $15k| Macys AMEX $20k| AMEX Gold Premier | AMEX Blue Cash $13.2k | | Chase Marriott $20k | CSP $14,200| CAP1 Spark Miles $28k | AMEX Business Gold Premier| citi Hilton hhonors $12k| citi AAdvantage $10,500 | Chase Ink Plus $27k | BoA Alaska signature personal $17k | BoA Alaska business $27k | AMEX SPG $11,800 | JPM Ritz Carlton $29.9k
Message 23 of 25
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Lowest BCE Iv heard about is 1K.... only Oasis Optima's and Zync tend to have a 500$ limit....

@MannyG wrote:
I was shocked when I was approved for the card today.. But Im curious to what my limit is gonna be.. What exactly is the lowest limit this card could go to? Whatever that limit is, thats what im probably going to lol.. I only make around 35-40k a year.. Just curious.. Thanks
I would be happy if its around $500 or more.. I was recently approved for a Target card and they gave me a 1k limit.. But i know store cards usually tend to give higher limits than credit cards

Message 24 of 25
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

@joltdude wrote:

Lowest BCE Iv heard about is 1K.... only Oasis Optima's and Zync tend to have a 500$ limit....

@MannyG wrote:
I was shocked when I was approved for the card today.. But Im curious to what my limit is gonna be.. What exactly is the lowest limit this card could go to? Whatever that limit is, thats what im probably going to lol.. I only make around 35-40k a year.. Just curious.. Thanks
I would be happy if its around $500 or more.. I was recently approved for a Target card and they gave me a 1k limit.. But i know store cards usually tend to give higher limits than credit cards

most Zync approvals were not for the $500 version, most were listed as NPSL, the $500 limit cards were a sign, okay we gave you a card, but we still don't trust you, use the card for 6 months perhaps a year and we may consider removing it or perhaps you should apply for another card and see how we fill then. 

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.