cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the most cash back you have earned in one year?

tag
CreditScholar
Valued Contributor

Re: What is the most cash back you have earned in one year?

I got about 30,000 ($300) points on my CSP from spending between Oct-Dec last year. I haven't had it a year yet, but that was for 3 months.
EX 798, EQ 789, TU 784
American Express Platinum (NPSL) || Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Barclays American Airlines Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard - $20,000 CL || Chase IHG Rewards World Mastercard - $25,000 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL || Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank Hilton Reserve Visa Signature - $20,000 CL || J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Message 11 of 16
Smerri1029
Regular Contributor

Friend of mine got $414.10 using his Costco True Earnings AmEx.

The most I've gotten is probably $150 or so on my DIscover before I satrted using AmEx and valued points more than cash back.

What's In My Wallet:American Express Starwood Preferred Guest Business Card, American Express Costco True Earnings, Citi AA Visa, Barclays US Air, Citi Prestige
What's In My Sock Drawer: Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover More, Bank of America Accelerated Rewards AmEx, SME FCU Visa
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Repo-ed wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I earned around $1000 last month from chase AARP card. Most of purchases are American silver Eagle coins

I like your style sir!  Where are you buying them?  I've finished up my BU collection of ASEs from Provident. 

I bought from scottsdale silver.

Message 13 of 16
theeteetotaler

scottsdale silver makes some very nice stackable 10 oz bars.  What kind of premium did they add to your purchase price for using a credit card?

I work at a Precious Metals Shop and we only do cash or wire transfer.

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I average between $300-400 in cash back each year, or about 2% of my spending since I combine credit cards to maximize rewards.

This year I'm getting double that due to sign-up bonuses!

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@theeteetotaler wrote:

scottsdale silver makes some very nice stackable 10 oz bars.  What kind of premium did they add to your purchase price for using a credit card?

I work at a Precious Metals Shop and we only do cash or wire transfer.

I usually average 60-80 oz of ASEs on each purchase. Premium is around 2.1-2.3%.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.