Frequent Contributor
fedxboy

Re: What is tougher to get, AMEX Blue Cash Preferred or US Bank Cash+ Visa?

[ Edited ]

I app'ed recently for a Blue Cash and was declined, err   Correction, I thought I applied for a Blue Cash and the declined letter says Blue Sky -- darnit. :smileymad:

I should of app'd for a zync, since I heard that was easiest to get.   The letter says my score is 733.

Oh well, 2 days later approved for a BofA 123 cash rewards.

(9/2/2014) Walmart FICO 751, 8/20/14 Discover IT FICO 766
Established Contributor
JonStur

Re: What is tougher to get, AMEX Blue Cash Preferred or US Bank Cash+ Visa?

Cash+ definitely. I plan to pc from my Flexperks because of the casback they offer for  bill paying. You will need to get your scores up and need a card showing a 5k balance to prove you can handle larger credit lines. It also helps to know what cb they pull from in your state. For us in Ohio it's TransUnion.

Starting Score: TU 686 EX 641 EQ 690
Current Score: TU 779 EX 767 EQ 740
Goal Score: 800 Club

BCE $12.5K, 5/3 Sig $10K, Wally Discover 10K, Cash+ $9K Sam's Discover 10K, Freedom $6K, Zales $5.5K, More $5K, Cap one $5K, Barclay 2.5K, Household Plat $1.5K, Household Gold $1.5K, Credit One $1K, First Premier Plat $.675K First Premier Gold $.65K

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+