Did you mean: 

What is your best APR Credit Card?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What is your best APR Credit Card?

@barthooper wrote:

@disdreamin wrote:

Sadly, I have no idea what any of my interest rates are. Never thought about it! I'll have to look them up later.

Not sad, IMO. It is good to PIF and not worry about them if you have that luxury. I know a couple of them but I never carry unless I have a 0% promo.

Same here!Smiley Wink

Message 31 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@disdreamin wrote:

I just dug up some of mine, and they range from 12.99% on BCP and SM on up. Do you think it's worth requesting the APR be lowered?

Yes!

Message 32 of 38
krielly
Established Contributor

7.9 on my Barclay Rewards.

The caveat here is this was my rebuilder card years ago when I opened it right out of BK 13, and was formerly a "Juniper" card.  It had a  $79 Annual Fee for a few years. Last year I started getting them to waive it.......last month I got them to remove it permanently.

I was thinking of closing it, however the interest rate was so good, I really wanted to keep it as long as I could get the AF removed. Was happy to see it go!

K

You can't have your cake and eat it too. But you can dip your finger in the bowl and lick the icing!
Message 33 of 38
IaBoy62
Established Contributor

My 2 local credit unions. Mainstreet (9.99%) and Mazuma (11.49%).

Message 34 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

My lowest two are my NFCU Cash Rewards at 12.65% followed right behind by my Discover IT at 12.99%.

You guys have some awesome interest rates out there in the forums...congrats!

Message 35 of 38
lukepwnsall
Regular Contributor

My best is 4.99% apr on my Citi DC and 4.99 on my Citi AA plat select with a 2.5k and 4k credit limit respectively

TU 786 (10/23) EQ 794 (10/23) EX 773 (10/23)
Message 36 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover IT 10.99% Smiley Tongue

Message 37 of 38
Mellon
Established Contributor

my NCSECU Visa is 7.75% but the limit is only $750

Message 38 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.