Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is your dream card?

tag
BlueRenew
Contributor

Re: What is your dream card?

Right now I'd say my dream card is the Discover it.

I'm in love with the cashback on this card.

I'd love to get an Amex but my scores aren't even good enough to see what type of cards they have. Woman LOL

My 7 Cards

NFCU CashRewards: $7,500 I Discover It: $4,000 I Sallie Mae: $2800 I Amazon Chase Visa: $1000 I Amazon Store Card: $900 I Cap1 Quicksilver1: $750 I Macys Store Card: $600
Message 71 of 87
Anonymous
Not applicable

@thelethargicage wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@thelethargicage wrote:
SunTrust Platinum MasterCards.

You can't beat 2% on groceries.

Who wants to take this one guys?

No, I'm just kidding. But there are cards that offer more than that on groceries. BCE for instance. And Sallie Mae, of course, up to the monthly cap.

So was I.

You might want to include a sarcastic emoticon or two to convey that over the Internet, lol.

Message 72 of 87
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@thelethargicage wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@thelethargicage wrote:

No, I'm just kidding. But there are cards that offer more than that on groceries. BCE for instance. And Sallie Mae, of course, up to the monthly cap.

So was I.

You might want to include a sarcastic emoticon or two to convey that over the Internet, lol.

Maybe, but then you wouldn't ask why he said that. Smiley Tongue

Message 73 of 87
Closingracer99
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

My dream card is the Chase Marriott, which is ironic because I honestly think I'll get approved for that card before any of the others in my sig.

Go app it now.

But but but I have 13 EX inquiries and half of them are within the last 6 months...

I got approved with like 28 on my ex report 

My Cards: Amex BCE: $9,000, Amex Hilton HHonors: $2,000, Amex ED: $12,000, Barclays NFL extra points: $3,000, Bank of America MLB cash rewards: $17,000, BBVA compass NBA Amex triple double rewards: $17,000, Chase Amazon: $1,000, Chase Freedom: $9,000, Chase Sapphire: $5,000, Chase Slate: $5,000, Chase Disney: $4,000, Citi Double Cash: $5,400, Citi AA plat: $5,500, Citi Simplicity: $3,000, Citi Thank you preferred: $8,800, Capital one GM: $2,000, Capital one PlayStation: $3,000, Gamestop: $1,150, Amazon Store: $5,000, Ebay MasterCard: $5,000, American Eagle Storecard: $750, Macy's: $500
EX: 744, TU:750, EQ: 740
Message 74 of 87
Closingracer99
Valued Contributor

The only card I'm looking to get is the citi double cash card. 

My Cards: Amex BCE: $9,000, Amex Hilton HHonors: $2,000, Amex ED: $12,000, Barclays NFL extra points: $3,000, Bank of America MLB cash rewards: $17,000, BBVA compass NBA Amex triple double rewards: $17,000, Chase Amazon: $1,000, Chase Freedom: $9,000, Chase Sapphire: $5,000, Chase Slate: $5,000, Chase Disney: $4,000, Citi Double Cash: $5,400, Citi AA plat: $5,500, Citi Simplicity: $3,000, Citi Thank you preferred: $8,800, Capital one GM: $2,000, Capital one PlayStation: $3,000, Gamestop: $1,150, Amazon Store: $5,000, Ebay MasterCard: $5,000, American Eagle Storecard: $750, Macy's: $500
EX: 744, TU:750, EQ: 740
Message 75 of 87
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@thelethargicage wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@thelethargicage wrote:

So was I.

It's a trap!!

Message 76 of 87
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@thelethargicage wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@thelethargicage wrote:

So was I.

It's a trap!!

Did you apply for that Marriott yet?!

Message 77 of 87
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@thelethargicage wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@thelethargicage wrote:

So was I.

It's a trap!!

Do you think I've had enough time with Chase? I've only had my first card with them, my Freedom, since October and my AARP since November.

Message 78 of 87
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@thelethargicage wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@thelethargicage wrote:

So was I.

It's a trap!!

Do you think I've had enough time with Chase? I've only had my first card with them, my Freedom, since October and my AARP since November.

Do I need to remind you to look at my sig again? Smiley Happy

Message 79 of 87
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got my dream cards last month in the CSP and AK Air Signature. Looking at the Hyatt and United to add to but it's not necessary at this time. My wallet is frozen and no more cards will be added for a few years.
Message 80 of 87
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.