Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is your goal credit card?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is your goal credit card?

Hello all, I don't know if a post like this has already been made, but what card do you want really badly?!

With many people gardening as of right now, including me, I feel that everyone has a different goal of what card they want to get their hands on...

If you aren't interested in opening another credit card, what is your goal credit limit?

Mine is kind of in the long run, but I would really like to get my hands on the Chase palladium... hahaha ... ( again, in the long run..)

Message 1 of 61
60 REPLIES 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What is your goal credit card?

i want chase freedom or discover it , i not have any good card just 2 store cards , so yea i want badly one Smiley LOL

Message 2 of 61
Pway
Valued Contributor

My goal is to obtain a Discover card at some point.  I am 1 year post bk 7 discharge and gardening.  However, in 2016 that is my card I want. 

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 3 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have way too many cards, so I only want the ones I can't get, naturally...

I cannot get a Citi card at all, for no known reason, so of course I want one.

I also cannot get a Chase Freedom or CSP until I garden for 2 years. lol 

I shall garden soon because there's nothing else I want...

Message 4 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cash+. Apping for it first a year after my garden date per my sig. 

Message 5 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi thank you prestige. this will take 2 yrs.

Marukai. see you in 2020. Rumor has them wanting Realllly good scores with clean files. This is my great white buffalo.

i can ideally see myself weazling my way into Chase and Amex actually, so those 2 are the cards for completion.

Message 6 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

I want the amex BCP. I'd gladly close quite a few of the cards to get more spend on that one to make it worthwhile. Hopefully my 13 month will happen in March with my amex ED and they will let me upgrade.

Also want the sallie mae, but the rumors are flying they are cutting benefits and incentives to work with. we shall see.

Dont have much of another goal, maybe a pedfed, but i think growing what i have, along with the score increases, will let me grab more and more balance transfer offers on existing cards to keep me out of paying interest for years to come.

Message 7 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

Last goal card was Ink Cash. Goal was achieved a few months ago. Now I'm ready to cut a couple cards loose. Smiley Very Happy
Message 8 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

chase ink +

Message 9 of 61
ddemari
Super Contributor

When Discover lets me in, I'll feel some sort of accomplishment!
Message 10 of 61
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.