Re: What is your trophy card(s)?

You applied again, K? For shame. 💉
Message 11 of 98
kdm31091
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Tell me about it. But I am really in the garden now! There's nothing else I remotely want or need.

Message 12 of 98
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Bank of America BBR, All 4 of them. I don't think I could get another one out of them If I tried but have heard of people getting 5 Alaska Air cards in the same month.

Million Mile blogger got 5 in one day but they have since closed that ability

Message 13 of 98
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Amex SimplyCash.

That's on my "goal card list" Smiley Wink

If I was to apply for this do I just have to have an EIN #?  I am incorporated for 1099 purposes, but haven't used my company in a LONG time...  What are the restrictions for applying for the Simplycash from amex?  Do they use the term business loosely ?  Sorry not meaning to side track this.

No you don't need an EIN.  Just choose soLe proprietorship  and use SSN.  Amex is very easy to get a business card from

Message 14 of 98
Anonymous
Not applicable

Darius is crazy. Lol. But yeah we've heard that one before around here mister. 😉
Message 15 of 98
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

An Amex PRG. Always dreamed of getting an Amex. I haven't tried apping for it yet because I want my file/scores to be in top top shape when I pull the trigger.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 16 of 98
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@kdm31091 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Tell me about it. But I am really in the garden now! There's nothing else I remotely want or need.

Mise welll apply for the Total Rewards and let it age the same time as your other cards.. You have always wanted it, why not go for it... Not like it is a sin...  You are already outside the garden, live a bitSmiley Happy

Message 17 of 98
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Amex SimplyCash.

That's on my "goal card list" Smiley Wink

If I was to apply for this do I just have to have an EIN #?  I am incorporated for 1099 purposes, but haven't used my company in a LONG time...  What are the restrictions for applying for the Simplycash from amex?  Do they use the term business loosely ?  Sorry not meaning to side track this.

You can use your SS number. That's what I did, even though I have a federal tax number. Restrictions are basically nil. They operate on, and approve based on personal credit. Go for it!

ETA: And they approved me for $10K right out of the gate. My highest limit!

Message 18 of 98
AzaleaB
Established Contributor

No trophies for me except maybe Diners Club - only because it's my highest credit limit.

Starting Score: EX:570, 8/2011
Current
Scores(8/30/18):
EX08:850; EQ08:850,
TU08:847
Inqs(12 mo): EX/0, EQ/0, TU/0
Goal Scores: 800+
My Cards: BoA Rewards: 30K, Discover IT: 50K, Arrival : 13.3K, CDP: 30.1K, Amex PRG, Amex ED: 22.5K, Amex BCP: 20K, FU: 21K, CSR: 35K, Amazon Store: 20K, Macys:10K, Diners Club:40K
Message 19 of 98
kdm31091
Super Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@kdm31091 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Mise welll apply for the Total Rewards and let it age the same time as your other cards.. You have always wanted it, why not go for it... Not like it is a sin...  You are already outside the garden, live a bitSmiley Happy

Haha! I swear I get the pop-up every time I log onto the website. Every single time. And it only asks for last 4 of social, so you'd think it wouldn't be a HP but I am 99% sure it is.

Message 20 of 98
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.