Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What kind of CITI card you have?

tag
flipdc
Valued Member

What kind of CITI card you have?

I have Citi platinum, Diamond, and Simplicity.

whats in your wallet?

FlipDC
Starting Score: 638 fico eq 7/11
Current Score: 648 fico eq 8/12, 686 fico tu 8/12. 1/13 TU 661
2013 Score: EX 654, EQ 610, TU 625
Goal Score: 740 1/14
In my Wallet: Discover more 4k,Citi plat 5k,Citi simplicity 3k,Citi diamond 1k,Cap1 cash 750/2500,Cap1 plat 750/2500,Kanes Furn, Walmart 900/2200, Macys 600.
Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
asteroidblues86
Regular Contributor

Re: What kind of CITI card you have?

I have a Citi Thank You Preferred World Mastercard. It just arrived today. It used to be a Platinum select until I had it converted.

Message 2 of 25
cashnocredit
Valued Contributor

I have one Citi card, a Amer Air WE MC (anticipate flying AA a lot) . Last year it was a Citi secured MC. Never any problems with them and I use the virtual CC A LOT!

I have reestablished credit over the last couple years
so my moniker is, well, rather out of date.

WM Discover $1800, WF Plat 12k, Chase Freedom Siggy18k, Amex Plat (60k H/B), Citi AA EWMC 25k
Message 3 of 25
911gt34life
Frequent Contributor

citi forward and citi dividend so you able get 3 or 4 card with citi ?

>
Message 4 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi Forward 

Message 5 of 25
jdirilo
Frequent Contributor

I was just denied a citi cc. It said because of a BK, but it was discharged in 09. & a charge off from univ of phx a few years old for $2200.
On the other hand, I was just approved for $500 cc with nfcu & cap one. Yet denied for chase, discover, local cu, barclay now citi. I know, I need to stop! Is citi worth trying to recon? My ex is 583 and TU 615ish.
Message 6 of 25
tbolt2
Contributor

same Citi cards you have Smiley Happy

just added Simplicity two weeks ago

Starting Score: 534 11/09
Current Score: FICO 652 05/11
Goal Score: 700+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 7 of 25
Razeus
Frequent Contributor

@jdirilo wrote:
I was just denied a citi cc. It said because of a BK, but it was discharged in 09. & a charge off from univ of phx a few years old for $2200.
On the other hand, I was just approved for $500 cc with nfcu & cap one. Yet denied for chase, discover, local cu, barclay now citi. I know, I need to stop! Is citi worth trying to recon? My ex is 583 and TU 615ish.

I hate to break it to you, but with your scores, you're not even close to getting prime cards.

Wait until your in the high 600's (670 or greater) before trying to get a prime.  That's what I did.  I scored 2 AMEX's, Discover, and Chase, but denied for a Citi Simplicity.

My Wallet:
AMEX Platinum | Discover It $20.3k | Chase Sapphire Reserved $16k | Chase United $12k | AMEX SimplyCash Plus Business $11.6k | AMEX Schwab $9k | AMEX BCEP $8.2k | Citi Costco Anywhere Visa $8k | Chase Amazon Visa $8k | Chase Sapphire Preferred $7k | Chase Freedom $5k | Citi Simplicity $5k | Paypal Extras Platinum $5k | Wells Fargo $5k | Citi Best Buy $4.2k | Citi Visa Signature $3k | Care Credit $3k
Message 8 of 25
CreditEd
Regular Contributor

Diamond Preff and Thankyou Preff

NPSL              $25k            $25k              $23k              $22k               $16k              $12k              $10k            $6.5k
Message 9 of 25
jdirilo
Frequent Contributor

Thank you Smiley Happy Im new here, so I am assuming that a prime card means a primary card like amex, discover? Do you have any suggestions for cards I might get approved for at all? I have two secured and two unsecured. I was thinking a store card but I.dont know who would approve me. Walmart denied me.
Sorry to go off topic.
Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.