Did you mean: 

What kind of CITI card you have?

tag
android01
Valued Contributor

Re: What kind of CITI card you have?

@asteroidblues86 wrote:

@android01 wrote:

I have a Citi Diamond Preferred.  I'm thinking about PC'ing to something else. 

Any idea what you might get?

There's really nothing that thrills me about Citi cards right now.  I've thought of a Thankyou preferred, but I'm adverse to the AF.  Citi isn't the first choice of cards I use.  Lately I've been using my USbank Cash+ and my JP Morgan Select.  I think the Diamond Preferred card will go away eventually and be replaced with Simplicity or some yet-to-be-determined new card.  

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 21 of 25
CardinalRules
New Contributor

I have the Citi Forward card for college students. It's my favorite card since it currently has my highest limit and it gets me 5x points on restaraunts and Amazon, among other places.

AMEX SPG - $8k
Citi AA Visa - $6.5k
Walmart Discover - $5.5k
Citi Forward - $3.9k
Discover More - $2.5k
Wells Fargo Cash Back - $1.9k
Message 22 of 25
bribro
Valued Contributor

Citi Dividend World Elite MasterCard. I'm thinking about a Forward card since I spend a lot on restaurants, but with 2x on my CSP and the way I transfer points the difference isn't that great.

TU FICO: 800 (2/1/14) | CK Score: 802 (2/1/14) | CS Score: 805 (2/1/14)

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Message 23 of 25
asteroidblues86
Regular Contributor

@android01 wrote:

@asteroidblues86 wrote:

@android01 wrote:

I have a Citi Diamond Preferred.  I'm thinking about PC'ing to something else. 

Any idea what you might get?

There's really nothing that thrills me about Citi cards right now.  I've thought of a Thankyou preferred, but I'm adverse to the AF.  Citi isn't the first choice of cards I use.  Lately I've been using my USbank Cash+ and my JP Morgan Select.  I think the Diamond Preferred card will go away eventually and be replaced with Simplicity or some yet-to-be-determined new card.  

I have Thank you preferred and it has no annual fee. The Thank you Premier and Prestige are the two with the annual fees. I chose to PC to that one because unlike Dividend and Forward there are no earn caps or expiration.

Message 24 of 25
LTomBerry
Frequent Contributor

Citi Government Travel Card.

Starting Score: 690
Current Score: EQ 780 EX 814 TU 783
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.