Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What leads to Amex auto CLI?

tag
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: What leads to Amex auto CLI?

FWIW I got impatient, called Amex, asked for reconsideration of my last denied CLI request, requested a 3k increase to 5k, and they granted it.

The representative informed me that my last CLI denial was just an auto-denial for the reason that I hadn't waited 90 days from the previous denial.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 31 of 37
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@SouthJamaica wrote:

FWIW I got impatient, called Amex, asked for reconsideration of my last denied CLI request, requested a 3k increase to 5k, and they granted it.

The representative informed me that my last CLI denial was just an auto-denial for the reason that I hadn't waited 90 days from the previous denial.

Congrats.

Signature needs updating
Message 32 of 37
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

@SouthJamaica wrote:

Congrats.

Thanks Smiley Happy

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 33 of 37
TiminCO
Valued Member

I am going to test this theory. I was recently approved for a BCP and a $1000 limit. My daycare expenses for my 2 kids is double that. I pay bi-weekly so I will use that card to pay daycare as well as groceries and pay off 2-3 times a month. 

Message 34 of 37
TiminCO
Valued Member

Do you show a balance on your statement? Or do you PIF before statement cuts?

Message 35 of 37
TiminCO
Valued Member

Nice job!

Message 36 of 37
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the recon!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 37 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.