Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What new cards are coming out??

tag
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

What new cards are coming out??

Anyone want to share what new cards will be coming out?. We've all read about the new US Bank card, I just learned about the "final Visa" etc...

Anyone?.
44 REPLIES 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What new cards are coming out??

Other than the new US Bank Altitiude card, Capital One Premier Dining and the Alliant Visa Signature, I have not heard about any new cards coming down the pike.

I would love to see NFCU come up with something to match or exceed the PenFed Power Cash Back card or the USAA Limitless though. It would also be nice to see something actually compelling from Amex. But then again, you did not ask for a wish list of cards. Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 45
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

CO Native, maybe First Premier will come up with a .5% rewards card or something..LOL

Seriously though, NFCU should come up with something along the lines of PenFed Platinum Rewards.... Even though I do love the bonus on warehouse clubs from NFCU

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 3 of 45
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

Credit One card is coming out with their new Gee Golly Good card.  It has 10% rewards on Gas, Groceries, and Gym Membership Purchases.  It has an over the limit fee of $35 dollars and $10 every day the account remains over the limit and an AF of $350 with a maximum credit limit of $300 which applies to any over the limit amount ever posted including the AF.  It also has a 6 week 0% APR, they charge $6 a month statement fee, and a $6 telephone fee for any access to your account.  If you ever want to raise your limit they charge $25 for every $50 increment you want.  The good news is that they will open the card with or without your permission so you can start a great relationship with them as soon as possible.

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 4 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TiggerDat wrote:

Credit One card is coming out with their new Gee Golly Good card.  It has 10% rewards on Gas, Groceries, and Gym Membership Purchases.  It has an over the limit fee of $35 dollars and $10 every day the account remains over the limit and an AF of $350 with a maximum credit limit of $300 which applies to any over the limit amount ever posted including the AF.  It also has a 6 week 0% APR, they charge $6 a month statement fee, and a $6 telephone fee for any access to your account.  If you ever want to raise your limit they charge $25 for every $50 increment you want.  The good news is that they will open the card with or without your permission so you can start a great relationship with them as soon as possible.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Message 5 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please tell me that Credit One "card" is a joke... LOL.

Message 6 of 45
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

They are also sending it to your old address.......   the one found on your parents birth certificate......

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 7 of 45
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

OK.  That Credit One "card" is a joke.

Message 8 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TiggerDat wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

They are also sending it to your old address.......   the one found on your parents birth certificate......

Not only that, it's only accepted at a 7-11 that's on the odd numbered side of the street between the hours of 3:00 and 3:30 in the morning!! 

Message 9 of 45
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

One card i will definitely be interested in will be whoever pulls off the next contract for the NBA cardSmiley Happy

Hit the road jack ( BBCA, Compass) and dont you come back no more no more no more no moreSmiley Wink

Message 10 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.