Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What new cards are coming out??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What new cards are coming out??

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
One card i will definitely be interested in will be whoever pulls off the next contract for the NBA cardSmiley Happy

Hit the road jack ( BBCA, Compass) and dont you come back no more no more no more no moreSmiley Wink

Young man, off to the garden you go! No NBA card for you. 

Message 11 of 45
Kforce
Valued Contributor

Message 12 of 45
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, Yes Sir! Smiley Wink
Message 13 of 45
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

One card i will definitely be interested in will be whoever pulls off the next contract for the NBA cardSmiley Happy

Hit the road jack ( BBCA, Compass) and dont you come back no more no more no more no moreSmiley Wink

I didn't realize the NBA account was up for grabs. What happened with BBVA, or whoever had the NBA rights?  

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 14 of 45
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@grillandwinemaster wrote:

I didn't realize the NBA account was up for grabs. What happened with BBVA, or whoever had the NBA rights?  

They either got kicked to the curb by the NBA or they didn't want to hassle or couldn't hassle with it anymore and thus no longer will be issuing it and it will be going to another bank.. Was a thread several days ago about it.  Without online applications (most likely do to the validition of idenity issue) they yanked it and they aren't a bank in every state thus it will go to another bank that certainly will take online applications.  If I was to just take a stab  since BofA has the MLB, Discover has NHL and BarclayCard has the NFL maybe Citi or possibly even cap1...

Message 15 of 45
mxp114
Valued Contributor

Citi is likely going to do a major refresh of Citi Prestige to compete more closely with CSR, US Bank Altitude and others especially in light of the July 23rd update which eliminates a lot of benefits but adds nothing. New card wise, prob the new Chase Visa card. The President of Consumer Cards for Chase indicated we would soon hear about a new card offering back in August 2016. 

Message 16 of 45
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Well probably the one bank id prefer not to get an NBA card would be Chase, its hard enough trying to get one of their cards id rather Boa or CitiSmiley Wink
Message 17 of 45
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

Well probably the one bank id prefer not to get an NBA card would be Chase, its hard enough trying to get one of their cards id rather Boa or CitiSmiley Wink

AJC, you could always become a NASCAR fan and go after their Visa... Smiley Wink Probably a little easier to get than Chase, BOA or even Citi!

Message 18 of 45
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

@ChargedUp wrote:

AJC, you could always become a NASCAR fan and go after their Visa... Smiley Wink Probably a little easier to get than Chase, BOA or even Citi!

Charged Up,  that's hitting below the belt!  Along the same lines,  what if NBA went with First Premiere?? 

I don't see any well informed credit customer carrying a NASCAR credit card,  OR an NBA card if they went with the likes of sub prime lenders. 

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 19 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, there are a lot of uninformed credit customers that would jump at the chance to have that branded card... Don't underestimate the power of stupid in large groups...
Message 20 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.