Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What new cards are coming out??

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: What new cards are coming out??

Lol, right, i couldnt believe that Credit One has the NASCAR card! Probably got it to distract the customers from actually paying attention to their terms haha!. Where's Cartman and Butters when you need them Smiley Wink
Message 21 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

There's really never been anything attractive about professional sports cards other than a good looking card lol
Message 22 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wish someone would start a website with info on new cards coming out. It's so annoying to Google and find 100
Sites with the same 10 cards listed, none of them new despite the search terms
Message 23 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you're a regular on here, you'll find something new described here before it's even advertised...

That being said, there's nothing new right now...
Message 24 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU is rolling out their AMEX soon.
Message 25 of 45
someg33k
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
There's really never been anything attractive about professional sports cards other than a good looking card lol

Discover IT - NHL 

Message 26 of 45
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I wish someone would start a website with info on new cards coming out. It's so annoying to Google and find 100
Sites with the same 10 cards listed, none of them new despite the search terms

Where do you imagine the info would come from?   Most card companies want to keep details as secret as possible until launch, so at best you get a list of maybe/possible/wrong rumors.   Which happens here as well of course!

Also, I wonder how many people here REALLY think: "I sort of want to apply for card X but I hear card Y might be coming out soon, so I will wait".  OK, some do but others would be more "I'll get X now and Y when it comes out"

Message 27 of 45
PrinceCorwin
Regular Contributor

@TiggerDat wrote:

Credit One card is coming out with their new Gee Golly Good card.  It has 10% rewards on Gas, Groceries, and Gym Membership Purchases.  It has an over the limit fee of $35 dollars and $10 every day the account remains over the limit and an AF of $350 with a maximum credit limit of $300 which applies to any over the limit amount ever posted including the AF.  It also has a 6 week 0% APR, they charge $6 a month statement fee, and a $6 telephone fee for any access to your account.  If you ever want to raise your limit they charge $25 for every $50 increment you want.  The good news is that they will open the card with or without your permission so you can start a great relationship with them as soon as possible.

Promise me it's going to be a Diner's Club tandem venture and I'm in!

Message 28 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

@longtimelurker.....

agreed but everyone isn't like the people who come on credit forums. I think the general population might actually wait if they knew. People on here not so much.

Also... what's the benefit of a company not letting the info out? I would think letting the info get out and building up hype for the rollout would benefit companies.

As far as the Gee Golly Good Card from Credit One. I cannot wait. It's been on my want list since it was first leaked. The $25 per $50 CLI is a steal. I'll be up to $500 in no time.
Message 29 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Baaaahahaha!!!! You and that GGGC card... I want in!!!
Message 30 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.