Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What new cards are coming out??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What new cards are coming out??

I need an app that blocks the word Altitude on every site. This card is begging me to apply.

Favorite bank
They are good to me
Why can't I pull the trigger on this?

It's the $400 AF for sure-but logically I know it will pay for itself with as much Travel as I will do in the next year.

I don't think I can spend the $4500 tho. I don't have any debt so that can be hard.

First world problems
Message 41 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Other than the new US Bank Altitiude card, Capital One Premier Dining and the Alliant Visa Signature, I have not heard about any new cards coming down the pike.

I would love to see NFCU come up with something to match or exceed the PenFed Power Cash Back card or the USAA Limitless though. It would also be nice to see something actually compelling from Amex. But then again, you did not ask for a wish list of cards. Smiley Happy

I'm not a traveller, but man, that US Bank Altitude seems awesome.  The 3% on mobile payments is very interesting, and it sounds like they've got some pretty cool ideas like the ease of using points towards transactions without even needing to open up the site in a browser.

If I traveled at all, I'd be very interested. 

Your user name looks delicious. Just add tocino to it and I'm sold! 

Altitude does look like a good card, but I think the Sapphire Reserve might be just a little better. Like you said, if we were travelers. I much prefer cash back. 

Message 42 of 45
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
NFCU is rolling out their AMEX soon.

Right, the Navy Federal More Rewards American Express® Card. Supposedly rewards you for the everyday purchases you make the most. I guess that means some sort of select your own category similar to US Bank Cash+, or Huntington Bank Voice.

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 43 of 45
mjb59463
Regular Contributor

If Delta would leave AmEx, I'd be such a happy man. 

Scores: 790 TU (Barclay), 780 EX (Fico8), 790 EQ

Chase Freedom Unlimited (6k), CSP (20k), Amex Delta Platinum (13.5k), Amex Marriott Bonvoy (16k), Barclay Apple (12.5k), USBank Flexperks Travel Rewards (12k), Wells Fargo Visa Signature (10k), Citi Double Cash (8k), Amex Gold, Amex Platinum, Amex BBP (15k) Marriott Bonvoy Boundless (15k)
Message 44 of 45
mjb59463
Regular Contributor

The lack of travel partners alone kills the Altitude Reserve for me. Also, 4500 bonus spend for 50k bonus points isn't that great of a deal. 

Unless you've fallen prey to 5/24, I believe that the CSR is vastly superior to the new Altitude Reserve. 

Scores: 790 TU (Barclay), 780 EX (Fico8), 790 EQ

Chase Freedom Unlimited (6k), CSP (20k), Amex Delta Platinum (13.5k), Amex Marriott Bonvoy (16k), Barclay Apple (12.5k), USBank Flexperks Travel Rewards (12k), Wells Fargo Visa Signature (10k), Citi Double Cash (8k), Amex Gold, Amex Platinum, Amex BBP (15k) Marriott Bonvoy Boundless (15k)
Message 45 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.