cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What next after year 2 and a ton of success.

tag
zerbherb
Established Contributor

What next after year 2 and a ton of success.

see my sig. What should i do next. are 800's possible at this age with 20k income. Even though i know i will take advantage of zero apr a lot for film stuff? Like what should i aim for i do not know what to do anymore.

;
Discover it 13300 cl nov 2014/ Everyday 26700 k march 2015/CSP 7.5k Feb 2016/ Freedom Unlimited 7k july 207
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What next after year 2 and a ton of success.

Gardening never hurts. You seem contempt with what you have already so just ask for CLIS from Discover and Amex since theyll both be SP. 

Message 2 of 7
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Garden. Make sure you're spending wisely, saving wisely, and not opening things foolishly. Smiley Wink You'll get to 800 before you know it.
Message 3 of 7
redpat
Senior Contributor

Nothing and don't get into debt.

Find something else to do.

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looks like you're doing well with credit. Continue to pay on time and you'll get to 800s as your accounts age.

Since you have approximately $300 in annual fees on your cards right now on a $20k income, I would recommend your next step is analyzing your spending and rewards for the Chase Sapphire Preferred and American Express Premier Rewards Gold to make sure the benefits you're getting from them are worth the annual fees. 

Message 5 of 7
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Sit back, grow your cards, and enjoy your success!

Message 6 of 7
zerbherb
Established Contributor

csp stays. the better rewards card. flights are round trip. Most of my spend is food and travel. I thought of that already.

;
Discover it 13300 cl nov 2014/ Everyday 26700 k march 2015/CSP 7.5k Feb 2016/ Freedom Unlimited 7k july 207
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.