Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's Barclay's recon # ?

tag
TheCreditKid
Established Contributor

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All human wisdom is summed up in two words - wait and hope.

-Alexander Dumas
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
andre181
Established Contributor

Re: What's Barclay's recon # ?

866-408-4064 is the number I used for my recon.

Good luck!

Discover IT $35K | FNBO Visa $30K | Cash+ Visa Sig $19.5K | Southwest Premier $16K | Priceline $15K | Citi Forward $14.3K | US Bank Plat $14K | Commerce Bank $13K | CSP $13K | CSR $10K | Sallie Mae World MC $10K | Lowe’s Consumer 10K | BoA Cash Rewards 1-2-3 Sig $7.5K | Fidelity Visa $7K | Citi Double Cash $6.5K | WF Cash Back Visa $5.4K | Capital One Cash Rewards $5K | AMEX BCE $3.9K | Freedom $2.5K | Younkers/Comenity $2.4K | Kohl’s 1.5K | Target $1.4K | EX FICO (from AMEX): 768, TU FICO (from Discover): 797, AAoA: 4.4 years
Message 2 of 5
LindaLu
Regular Contributor

when is the best time to call barclay back door number for reconsideration?  I know sometimes if you call on weekends or late evenings you get rerouted to customer service and that isn't going to do any good ..

Message 3 of 5
Scuba
Frequent Contributor

Did you have any luck with the Barclay recon?

Message 4 of 5
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

I called at 9 in the morning.. They are very polite and raised my CL to 3500 from 1150

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.