tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What's my real AAoA?

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@dize wrote:

Yeah, CK is hugely off for me. My CK is 628, while my real TU is 702. huge difference.

Sorry, but that is VERY simplistic.  You are talking like there is one FICO.  There are 49 OFFICIAL FICO scores for everyone of us.  I bet you CK coincides within a point or two with a few of them.  For any given lender that uses one FICO score, you have another 48 official FICO scores that are as FAKO as CK.

You are right, but given what people are told here and what nearly everyone says, we don't put any faith in CK scores. It seems as though you're just being argumentative with this, no? For all intents and purposes CK scores are useless when you have access to the scores here at MyFico don't you think?

No, I don't think that.  How could I, how could you?  Here you have access to 3 of the 49 OFFICIAL FICO scores, how does that disprove CK.  For all we know, CK could be closer to many more of the 49 Official FICO scores than the three scores we see here.  

Well I know its closer because of lender disclosures. They give the same scores as MyFico, nowhere near CK. Credit Karma has NEVER been accurate for me. I understand you have an ax to grind with the services here but come on.

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@dize wrote:

Yeah, CK is hugely off for me. My CK is 628, while my real TU is 702. huge difference.

Sorry, but that is VERY simplistic.  You are talking like there is one FICO.  There are 49 OFFICIAL FICO scores for everyone of us.  I bet you CK coincides within a point or two with a few of them.  For any given lender that uses one FICO score, you have another 48 official FICO scores that are as FAKO as CK.

You are right, but given what people are told here and what nearly everyone says, we don't put any faith in CK scores. It seems as though you're just being argumentative with this, no? For all intents and purposes CK scores are useless when you have access to the scores here at MyFico don't you think?

No, I don't think that.  How could I, how could you?  Here you have access to 3 of the 49 OFFICIAL FICO scores, how does that disprove CK.  For all we know, CK could be closer to many more of the 49 Official FICO scores than the three scores we see here.  

Well I know its closer because of lender disclosures. They give the same scores as MyFico, nowhere near CK. Credit Karma has NEVER been accurate for me. I understand you have an ax to grind with the services here but come on.

No, No, No!  This has nothing to do with the substandard "monitoring" 3B product they currently have.  That I am helping improve, BTW.

I like my FICO scores here more than my lower score at CK.  So, I am fine with myFICO.  However, there ARE 49 official FICO scores, and we only get three here.  It is true that most credit card lenders are using FICO08, the model used here.  But, just most lenders, not ALL lenders.  And CK is probably very close to the FICO used for mortgages, and other types of lenders.  So, I don't see the need to put down one free score as FAKO, when 48 of the 49 official FICO scores will also be FAKOS for any specific lender.  That's all I am saying.  And, keep buying scores from here, I like mine!

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@dize wrote:

No, No, No!  This has nothing to do with the substandard "monitoring" 3B product they currently have.  That I am helping improve, BTW.

I like my FICO scores here more than my lower score at CK.  So, I am fine with myFICO.  However, there ARE 49 official FICO scores, and we only get three here.  It is true that most credit card lenders are using FICO08, the model used here.  But, just most lenders, not ALL lenders.  And CK is probably very close to the FICO used for mortgages, and other types of lenders.  So, I don't see the need to put down one free score as FAKO, when 48 of the 49 official FICO scores will also be FAKOS for any specific lender.  That's all I am saying.  And, keep buying scores from here, I like mine!

Gotcha, I was just interpreting your post wrong, my bad. I was up late last night watching my SF Giants win the NLDS so I'm a little tired Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Gotcha, I was just interpreting your post wrong, my bad. I was up late last night watching my SF Giants win the NLDS so I'm a little tired Smiley Happy

See?  That's why I only follow European football (soccer), by 5pm I'm DONE!Smiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.