cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's on your current wishlist, and why?

tag
vwgrrc
Regular Contributor

What's on your current wishlist, and why?

See if we could pick something we didn't knowSmiley Wink

Put down: card name, reason to apply, when to apply.

For me:

1. US Bank Cash+, 5% on fast-food and my AT&T bill, 9/2015

2. Chase AARP Resturant, 3% on dinning, 10/2015

3. Chase AARP Travel, 3% on travel, after my ThankYou Premier's no AF preiod 07/2016

Message 1 of 125
124 REPLIES 124
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What's on your current wishlist, and why?

@vwgrrc wrote:

For me:

3. Chase AARP Travel, 3% on travel, after my ThankYou Premier's no AF preiod 07/2016

Love threads like these.

Any product that earns Citi Thank You Points, diversity in my travel coupons/points, next year

Sams Club Mastercard, extra 1% on top of plus membership for sams, plus 3% for dining

Hyatt Card, churning, 2 free nights anywhere in the world, worth a ton if used right, after 1k spend, next year

Chase Sapphire paired with freedom, since chase double pulls, double app makes it worth it, plus ability to xfer direct to CSP as UR points....because they are one of the few ones left that transfer to Amtrak....next year

I would rather someone just tell me what I would benefit from lol.

Message 2 of 125
vwgrrc
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@vwgrrc wrote:

For me:

Love threads like these.

Any product that earns Citi Thank You Points, diversity in my travel coupons/points, next year

Sams Club Mastercard, extra 1% on top of plus membership for sams, plus 3% for dining

Hyatt Card, churning, 2 free nights anywhere in the world, worth a ton if used right, after 1k spend, next year

Chase Sapphire paired with freedom, since chase double pulls, double app makes it worth it, plus ability to xfer direct to CSP as UR points....because they are one of the few ones left that transfer to Amtrak....next year

Citi ThankYou Premier now gives 50K TYP after $3000 spending. You may take a look at that.

Btw, is the Sams Club Mastercard require membership or it come with membership? 5% on gas and 3% on dinning looks really good!

Message 3 of 125
Man-Of-Steel
Established Contributor

Here is my current list, but none of these are set in stone.  

1. Chase AARP Rewards, 3% restaurants and 3% gas stations (if I ever exceed the Sallie Mae gas cap), 10/2015

2. Chase Freedom, 5% categories and $200 sign-up bonus (if it returns this fall), 11/2015

3. Citi Double Cash, 2% cash back, 10/2015

1 and 2 are assuming that I'm not on the Chase blacklist.

Message 4 of 125
Man-Of-Steel
Established Contributor

@vwgrrc wrote:

For me:

FYI - I don't think the Chase AARP Travel version is currently available.  I'm not sure if that is a temporary thing or permanent thing.

Message 5 of 125
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ink+, EDP to replace my BCP, maybe another low APR card like Simmons or local CU

Lots of pruning to do but I'm paying off some large 0% APRs so I dont want to make my uti even worse
Message 6 of 125
SuperKirby
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Love threads like these.

Me too, I almost feel guilty answering this thread!

Chase Hyatt Card, Because I stay at a Hyatt property 1-2 times a year, No date when to apply because I just don't want yet another CC at this time.

Message 7 of 125
Anonymous
Not applicable

@vwgrrc wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@vwgrrc wrote:

For me:

Love threads like these.

Citi ThankYou Premier now gives 50K TYP after $3000 spending. You may take a look at that.

Btw, is the Sams Club Mastercard require membership or it come with membership? 5% on gas and 3% on dinning looks really good!

The Sam's Club Mastercard requires a membership with Sam's Club.  However, the cashback redeeming on the Sams Club mastercard is very different.  

Cash Back earned during a Reward Period is paid out in the form of a check made out to Sam’s Club as the payee (“Cash Back Check”), that is distributed annually via U.S. Mail in your February Card Account statement of the following year. Unredeemed Cash Back Checks will expire 180 days from the check issue date.  

No Cash Back Checks will be issued, and you will forfeit any Cash Back rewards otherwise earned for a Reward Period if any of the following occurs: 

• Your Card Account is not in good standing (i.e. is delinquent with more than two payments past due) when Cash Back Checks are issued; 
  • The Cash Back amount earned is less than $5.00; 
  • You are no longer a Sam’s Club member(either by you or by Sam’s Club) as of the applicable issuance date for Cash Back Checks ; or 
  • Your Card Account is cancelled or closed on or before the issuance of the Cash Back Check. No Cash Back Checks are issued on amounts less than $5; and amounts earned in a Reward Period, but for which no Cash Back Check is issued , will be forfeited and not roll over to a subsequent Reward Period.

You may only redeem your Cash Back Check at any U.S. or Puerto Rico Sam’s Club. Cardholders who are no longer Members of Sam’s Club after they receive their check may redeem their Cash Back Check by obtaining a one-day pass at Sam’s Club. You must present the Cash Back Check prior to its expiration in person at a Sam’s Club with proper government issued photo identification. You may not transfer the check to anyone else, and only the primary cardholder on the Card Account may redeem the Cash Back Check.

Message 8 of 125
Anonymous
Not applicable

I want a card that gives me unlimited 5% cash back on eBay fees. 

Message 9 of 125
vwgrrc
Regular Contributor

@vwgrrc wrote:

For me:

+ Forgot to list: Citi DoubleCash, after my Discover's X2 rewards period 06/2016

Message 10 of 125
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.