What's so great about CSP?

tag
hutchj
Frequent Contributor

Re: What's so great about CSP?

Smiley Wink
@09Lexie wrote:
So you say! Smiley Wink

LOL. I know I have no credibility right now. But I really don't; maybe a PC if it makes sense financially! Smiley Wink

AMEX BCE: 5k; Barclay Apple: 2.5k; BoA CB: 3k; BoA BBR 4.2k; BoA Travel: 8k; Chase Sapphire: 5k; Chase Freedom: 6k; Citi Diamond: 3k; Discover IT: 9k

June 2013 FICOs: TU: 763; EX: 754; EQ: 764 (was 747 9/2012). Last app 2/20/2014 Garden until 3/2015
Message 21 of 22
Open123
Super Contributor

Re: What's so great about CSP?

@RhubarbPie wrote:

You can also use your points for cashback if you really want to (but they lose so much value that way, vs transferring them to airlines or hotels), but as others have said, you can also transfer your points from your Freedom to your CSP, and then to travel partners which is really quite nice. There is no AF the first year, and if after the first year, you don't find that you're getting any benefit from the card, you can downgrade to the no-fee version or just cancel it altogether.

+1

This, and the 40K bonus, which is $400 cash, even if one weren't interested in travelling.  

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.