Frequent Contributor
hutchj

Re: What's so great about CSP?

:smileywink:
09Lexie wrote:
So you say! :smileywink:

LOL. I know I have no credibility right now. But I really don't; maybe a PC if it makes sense financially! :smileywink:

AMEX BCE: 5k; Barclay Apple: 2.5k; BoA CB: 3k; BoA BBR 4.2k; BoA Travel: 8k; Chase Sapphire: 5k; Chase Freedom: 6k; Citi Diamond: 3k; Discover IT: 9k

June 2013 FICOs: TU: 763; EX: 754; EQ: 764 (was 747 9/2012). Last app 2/20/2014 Garden until 3/2015
Senior Contributor
Open123

Re: What's so great about CSP?

RhubarbPie wrote:

You can also use your points for cashback if you really want to (but they lose so much value that way, vs transferring them to airlines or hotels), but as others have said, you can also transfer your points from your Freedom to your CSP, and then to travel partners which is really quite nice. There is no AF the first year, and if after the first year, you don't find that you're getting any benefit from the card, you can downgrade to the no-fee version or just cancel it altogether.

+1

This, and the 40K bonus, which is $400 cash, even if one weren't interested in travelling.  

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}