Valued Contributor
Dustink

Re: What's the Big Deal with APRs?

50 dollar jeans? Who wore them? Paris Hilton?

Haha, I was trying to be generous with my example.

More like $5 pair of jeans at goodwill would be sufficient. But hey, still need people spending the $50 in the first place. Putting them in the closet not wearing them, then donating them later on for me to buy and 90% off. Plus give jobs to disabled people who would otherwise be unable to find work.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Valued Contributor
Dustink

Re: What's the Big Deal with APRs?

Shogun wrote:

Hello,   just think of it this way.  The hot topic on the forums tonight is YOUR JEANS!  

Anyway, all I have to say on this subject is that you do seem to know what you're doing.  You're not out racking up huge bills and not paying your cards off so I really don't see why this thread has gone anyway.  Wear those jeans with pride!  Strut it out a bit and enjoy them.  From my point of view, you've already gotten your $200 worth out of them.  Good luck!

Oh, and FYI, yes, this thread is being watched.  :smileyhappy:   

I am kinda surprised this thread is still active.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}