Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the Big Deal with APRs?

tag
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Re: What's the Big Deal with APRs?

50 dollar jeans? Who wore them? Paris Hilton?

Haha, I was trying to be generous with my example.

More like $5 pair of jeans at goodwill would be sufficient. But hey, still need people spending the $50 in the first place. Putting them in the closet not wearing them, then donating them later on for me to buy and 90% off. Plus give jobs to disabled people who would otherwise be unable to find work.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 51 of 52
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Re: What's the Big Deal with APRs?

@Shogun wrote:

Hello,   just think of it this way.  The hot topic on the forums tonight is YOUR JEANS!  

Anyway, all I have to say on this subject is that you do seem to know what you're doing.  You're not out racking up huge bills and not paying your cards off so I really don't see why this thread has gone anyway.  Wear those jeans with pride!  Strut it out a bit and enjoy them.  From my point of view, you've already gotten your $200 worth out of them.  Good luck!

Oh, and FYI, yes, this thread is being watched.  Smiley Happy   

I am kinda surprised this thread is still active.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 52 of 52
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.