cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the latest on PC'ing to Discover Miles?

tag
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

What's the latest on PC'ing to Discover Miles?

I remembver Discover stating that sometime in late 2015 you can PC from the it Cash to Miles, anybody have experiece with that lately?Woman Very Happy

Gardening until September 2025
Next app: Mortgage in September 2025
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: What's the latest on PC'ing to Discover Miles?

@Discover2016 wrote:

I remembver Discover stating that sometime in late 2015 you can PC from the it Cash to Miles, anybody have experiece with that lately?Woman Very Happy

Don't know, but why would you want to without the double first year bonus?

Message 2 of 4
Blodreina
Established Contributor

@Discover2016 wrote:

Last I checked (about last week), they still weren't allowing it.  I would wager that they open up the option on the 1-year anniversary of the Miles card.  February something, I think it was?

Message 3 of 4
DU556
Regular Contributor

I called them about a month ago to switch my old miles card to the new IT miles card and they wouldn't let me. They said they can switch me to their non-IT cash back card however. I don't get why they won't let me go from a miles to miles card. I'm going to try again the beginning of March.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.