Did you mean: 

What's the lowest CC APR you know?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What's the lowest CC APR you know?

@galahad15 wrote:

@Themanwhocan wrote:

How good are the rewards on the BEFCU card? Can you get a statement credit at a reasonably low level, and what is the cash back rate?

As an update, I finally had an opportunity to check on your questions above, about the BEFCU card's rewards program (it appears to utilize the ScoreCard Rewards vendor, if I am understanding correctly).  So the 8 first rewards categories (there are also others) that are offered are:  Electronics, Home, Sports, Recreation, Personal, Gift Cards, Travel Items, and Cash Back.  For the cash back category, points can be redeemed for cash back in the following denominations:  2,000 points for $10; 5,000 points for $25; and 10,000 points for $70.  While math isn't my strongest subject in the world lol and admittedly the redemptions thresholds could be a little more competitive, vs. other cash back rewards programs, they also have ongoing, time-limited promotions where you can get as much as 10 points per dollar spent at certain restaraunts, online vendors, etc.

How did you qualify for membership in Bourns?  It appears from their webiste that other than a few employee groups and family of current members there are no other groups to join to qualify.

Message 41 of 42
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Re: What's the lowest CC APR you know?

@Anonymous wrote:
How did you qualify for membership in Bourns?  It appears from their webiste that other than a few employee groups and family of current members there are no other groups to join to qualify.

Hi there, this post goes over the specifics and details of how I was able to join BEFCU, hope that the info is helpful for you  Smiley Happy

Message 42 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.