Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the right card?

tag
Youngcreditbuilder
Established Member

What's the right card?

I'm just wondering if anyone knows the best card I should apply for with a fico tu 700 fico eq 691 and a fako ex 687. I only have one card 07 cap1 platinum $1000 no inq and no baddies

Message 1 of 43
42 REPLIES 42
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: What's the right card?

Welcome to the forum

What type of cards are you looking for and were do you spend the most money? cash back travel rewards 

Good job of supplying all the info needed to help you Smiley Wink

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 43
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

Whatever card you want. We don't know what your needs are dude...... What do you spend the most money on? What are you looking for in a card? Things like this....

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 3 of 43
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

lol mj, we posted exactly at the same time....Smiley Surprised

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 4 of 43
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Swapmeet wrote:

lol mj, we posted exactly at the same time....Smiley Surprised

I saw that Lol

Great minds think alike 

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 5 of 43
Youngcreditbuilder
Established Member

Sorry for not being clear in my question but I'm just looking for a new card to help my scores reach the mid 700s maybe I asked in the wrong manner I only spend about $200 on my cap1 $1000 and I pif every month I want a card that offers good limits, cash back rewards and possibilities for cli so if this is enough info which cards do I have the best chance of getting approved for?
Message 6 of 43
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Youngcreditbuilder wrote:
Sorry for not being clear in my question but I'm just looking for a new card to help my scores reach the mid 700s maybe I asked in the wrong manner I only spend about $200 on my cap1 $1000 and I pif every month I want a card that offers good limits, cash back rewards and possibilities for cli so if this is enough info which cards do I have the best chance of getting approved for?

Discover, Chase Freedom, Amex

And you actually gave us a great deal of info so no problem...most of the time we sometimes have to pull teeth Lol

You gave scores, history and baddie info....Bravo

Something else stop PIF until statement cuts 

Have one card report a balance between 1-9% when statement cuts then PIF for max Fico scoring 

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 7 of 43
credit-hunter
Frequent Contributor

Welcome to the forum... All the cards suggested are good if you go with amex u lock in your member since date which will help you later on with age of accts

Message 8 of 43
jamie123
Valued Contributor

What is your current balance on the Cap1 card?

Starting Score: EQ 653 6/21/12
Current Score: EQ 817 3/10/20 - EX 820 3/13/20 - TU 825 3/03/20
Message 9 of 43
Youngcreditbuilder
Established Member

$121
Message 10 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.