Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's up with Discover!??

tag
nma851
Regular Contributor

Re: What's up with Discover!??

We've got a new record folks!!!!!! Seriously I'm about as shocked as the next truthfully. Guess I need more "what the heck why not" days LOLOL!

Thanks again Baller and take it easy (everyone else too of course).

Hit your luv buttons!!!!!!!
BCE: 22.5K; BC-REW: 15K; QSSIG: 15K; CITI: 6K; FREE: 15.5K; DISC-IT: 17K; FCU: 20K; FCU-HELOC: 7.3/45K; AMZ-MC: 6.5K; KAY: 7.4K, LOWES VISA: 22K. FICOS: EX: 829; TU: 812, EQ: 822- 21 OCT 15. (NEVER TO FORGET PRE-MF: 635, 629, & 630 in Oct 2012)
Message 41 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm waiting 16 days and i'll hit that button again (:

i want to brake the 10k bar with discover

Message 42 of 61
lord_kinbote
Established Contributor

So the last time I hit the luv button, I received 3k. I am not sure of the date, somewhere around 10 days ago. I hit again and no dice, cli pending notice. I read you need to wait 17 days? What happens if you hit before, does it reset the date? Any specifics, much appreciated!
Message 43 of 61
baller4life
Super Contributor

No reset. Just hit it on 16,17th day
Message 44 of 61
lord_kinbote
Established Contributor

@baller4life wrote:
No reset. Just hit it on 16,17th day

Thanks for the info.  Has anyone seen any AA due to hitting the luv button over and over?  

Message 45 of 61
thelethargicage
Valued Contributor

Unless you consider CLIs AA...in which case, I just had my fifth AA since 3/23

Message 46 of 61
baller4life
Super Contributor

Smiley Very Happy
Message 47 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm jealous!  Unfortunately I won't be in a position to request a CLI until the fall, and I'm afraid by then they'll be done with the great CLIs.

Message 48 of 61
baller4life
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm jealous!  Unfortunately I won't be in a position to request a CLI until the fall, and I'm afraid by then they'll be done with the great CLIs.

Are you carry a hefty balance or something? They don't care. I've gotten increases with $0 balance and when I balance transferred. It's all good. Smiley Happy

Message 49 of 61
kdm31091
Super Contributor

They won't be "done with CLIs" in the fall. Yes they have been more generous lately but it doesn't mean all underwriting is abandoned.

If your profile supports the increase in the fall or whenever, you'll get it. It's good to see the trends but credit is an individual thing and this forum is a small sample size.
Message 50 of 61
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.