Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's up with Kohls

tag
ecxpa
Valued Contributor

What's up with Kohls

Just logged in to my Kohls credit card acct and it said Kohls is no longer accepting charges.

Kohl's Charge Payments - Debit/Credit Cards

Credit cards: are not accepted at this time, regardless of the payment method. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Debit cards: we accept debit card payments over the phone with a live Associate by calling (855) 564-5748. Payments received after 5pm Central Time will post the following day.  

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: What's up with Kohls

Is your charge card linked to your Kohl's online acct?  Mine works fine, I just went through the checkout and it lets me use my charge.

Message 2 of 5
ecxpa
Valued Contributor

I think I figured it out........I think they are saying that you can't pay your Kohls charge card with a credit card........who would do that anyway?

Message 3 of 5
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

people who could get away with paying it that way...  drool 5% rewards on paying a kohls bill with my freedom and/or discover IT card. 

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 4 of 5
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

You would be surprised.  We used to accept gift cards as payments.  So, peeps would buy a gift card using their cc (points or rewards), then use the gift card to pay the bill.

I don't know if they allow this anymore.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.