tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What's your Discover CLI history?

"What's your Discover CLI history?"

Started as a secured card in March 2015

Graduated to unsecured at the end of March 2016

CLI history:

NONE (they want a HP and they're not getting one yet Smiley Wink)

Message 111 of 114
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

"What's your Discover CLI history?"

Started as a secured card in March 2015

Graduated to unsecured at the end of March 2016

CLI history:

NONE (they want a HP and they're not getting one yet Smiley Wink)

thanks for the data point! Smiley Wink

Message 112 of 114
Anonymous
Not applicable

Prequal offier 11/15 - $800 limit

3/16 Auto CLI to $1300

5/16 - Luv button cli to $1800

Message 113 of 114
galahad15
Valued Contributor

I originally received my Discover More card in 2006, can't remember the exact SL but I believe it was ~$5k or thereabouts?  Have not had that much luck with CLIs over the years, only received a modest CLI to $7k in 2015 I think, and then recently received an auto-SP CLI to $8.4k.  (I have a suspicion that perhaps some of the reasons Discover may be reluctant to give me CLIs very generously are b/c even though I revolve meaningful balance on the card, the APR is relatively low at 10.24% V, and other than revolving a balance of about $2k at 0% promo rates, the card does not get a lot of everyday usage by me.)  They also almost always give me the HP screen, when I click on the luv button, on their website.

But wow, a lot of the posters on this thread have received some very sweet & awesome CLIs!  Smiley Surprised  Very impressive!  Smiley Happy 

ETA:  I have had a much better track record of receiving SP CLIs from FNBO, tbh -- in just the last year, I have received a CLI total of ~$13k or so from them, all SP.

Message 114 of 114
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.