Mega Contributor

Re: What's your NEXT card?

@skigirl916 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@skigirl916 wrote:

Probably Lowe's.

Or AMEX Everyday.

Maybe both.

I expect to see you in approvals in 5 minutes.

AFTER. I. CLOSE.  And have the keys in hand!!! Not a second before, mister! 

You Go Girl Smiley Very Happy

Ya have to keep that guard up around that one.

Message 91 of 100
Anonymous
Not applicable

@skigirl916 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@skigirl916 wrote:

Probably Lowe's.

Or AMEX Everyday.

Maybe both.

I expect to see you in approvals in 5 minutes.

AFTER. I. CLOSE.  And have the keys in hand!!! Not a second before, mister! 

You are late, it has now been 9 minutes.

Message 92 of 100
Lyythine
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Lyythine wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I have 3 on my radar

1. Citi Prestige

2. Citi Executive AA

3. Chase Ink Plus

Ill trade you a Citi Prestige for your Diner's Club card Smiley Happy  deal?

Deal.  Surprised you missed the stampede for them when they were taking applications

Oh, I was trying that whole gardening thing.  Obviously, I have now learned my lesson. Off to rack up 15-20 SCT approvals...

Message 93 of 100
jlpaca
Regular Contributor

If the PRG had a restaurant bonus, I wouldn't want anything else, but that is what I would like my next card to have, maybe the CSP. I also want an AmEx business card, maybe the simply cash but I should garden really until August at the earliest.

Message 94 of 100
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

IF I decide to go for another card I am leaning toward the CSP at the moment. 

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 95 of 100
Anonymous
Not applicable

I want to PC my Citi DP to Citi DC once my introductory period is over. I rather do that than apply for a new one. Unless they got a sign up bonus for it. haha

Message 96 of 100
Anonymous
Not applicable

Since it's been added since the last time I posted, I'll add Discover IT Miles to the list.  Looks like an intriguing no AF companion to the CSP when I get that. 

Message 97 of 100
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Citi PrestigeSmiley Happy

Message 98 of 100
JayPaulM29
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I think I have all the cards I want at the moment, and just gardening to have all my inquiries fall off. But for those who are in the market for new cards, what are they?!

My next cards will be Chase Sapph or Freedom and perhaps an AMEX ED. 

EQ 686 TU 692 EX 673// Goal 725's across///Gardening 2/20/15...Up for air 11/20/15
Message 99 of 100
Man-Of-Steel
Established Contributor

@chalupaman wrote:

@kdm31091 wrote:

@chalupaman wrote:

Now that I got my CSP and this baby's gonna arrive in the mail in just a few days, Chase Freedom is where it's at when that better sign up bonus returns.

You may be waiting awhile. It seems like they only do the $200 bonus around the holidays from what I've seen.

I think in my case that will be a good thing. More than enough time to let my current chase cards age more so I can get decent terms on that card anyway.

FYI - The $200 Freedom sign up bonus returned in May of last year.  Therefore, there is a chance they may run this promotion twice in the same year again.

My next card might be the AARP (with a $100 or higher sign up bonus) or the Freedom (with a $200 or higher sign up bonus).  But this is assuming that I'm not on Chase's blacklist.  I'm actually quite content with the cards I already have, so we'll see.

Message 100 of 100
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.