Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's your NEXT card?

tag
slund5499
Established Contributor

Re: What's your NEXT card?

I want them for future utilization control and rewards. That does not mean that I want any or all of them at one time. Over the course of time it would be great to get some of them and migrate to other opportunities that surface at the time.

Wish list cards are for entertainment only......not repetoire building.

In the garden since 02/1/23. Newest Account AU Discover It 10K
02/23 Scores; EQ 608 TU 642 EX 575 CCU: 20%, Inq. 2, 1, 2 Collections $39K
Lending Club: newest account 2/3/23. Old Fico 1/17 EQ 530 TU 542 EX 512

Message 31 of 100
kdm31091
Super Contributor

That makes sense. I was just confused why anyone would want some of those at the same time haha
Message 32 of 100
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex BCE

Barclays Sallie Mae

Chase Freedom

Once I have those I'll close QS1, Juniper, and Merrick. Then I'll be done.

Message 33 of 100
Anonymous
Not applicable

My next card will be probably be a united milage from chase, just for more credit to consolidate later. As well as a amex BCP, this I'll be using for cash back.
Message 34 of 100
CarbonCard
Established Contributor

Amex Business Gold and/or the Chase Ink Plus. And I think I'll stop after I get em.

Starting Score: (1/15)TU: 690 EX: 690 EQ: 711
Current Score: (10/18) TU-8: 813 EX-8: 808 EQ: 797
Goal Score: (7/20) 800+ for all three bureaus

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 35 of 100
toothgrind3r
Established Contributor

The only cards left I want are the Freedom/CSP combo...then I'll take a look at my stash and see what stays and what goes.

I burned Chase in 2009...so still have some time until I can get back in with them.

I've got some cards. Some are pretty, some are ugly. Some are more useful than others.
Message 36 of 100
Anonymous
Not applicable

from my list u can see I haven't opened any cards in 4 yrs but I will open 2 cards this year:

1. Amex BCP - I have had an Amex Corp since 2007 up until Dec 2014 when my company moved to JP Morgan Corp so need to have Amex in wallet fo sho.

2. United MP Club - not sure why i haven't gotten this, I fly at least once a month somwehere and always go united and made it silver status last year so would be nice to have lounge access not just priority boarding and the occasional first class bump.

Will report to this forum when I do so...

Message 37 of 100
jzamarripa3220
New Contributor

1) Sallie Ma. I will do anything for this card. Well most things. I'll be reapplying in a month to a month in a half.

2) Citi Double Cash. For some reason I have been eyeballing this product since it came out, but I've been trying to get in with Barclays lately.

3) I'm not too sure on what my next card will be after the last two as I'll be pretty set to garden all inquiries off my report. However, for some reason I hear amex calling my name Smiley Tongue. So either an amex or Barclay Ring.
Message 38 of 100
Anonymous
Not applicable

Holding out for when and if Diners Club ever opens apps again...but trying to avoid any cards other than that in hopes of a home loan within the next year.

Message 39 of 100
Anonymous
Not applicable

App spree next week:

Citi Prestige

Citi AA Exec

AMEX Delta

AMEX BCP

AMEX Bus. Plat

Chase Ink Plus

Smiley Happy

Message 40 of 100
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.