cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's your favourite sync bank card?

tag
sccredit
Valued Contributor

Re: What's your favourite sync bank card?

I guess if I have to pick one it would be Lowes because it has my favorite driver on the car, JJ.  Other than that maybe the 5% doscount.  I rarely use it as I find HD's prices to be better and HD's finance specials to be better as well.  

Message 21 of 45
Blodreina
Established Contributor

@JustinS wrote:

Gotta say toss up between American Eagle and Gap. AEO went from the store card with $150 > to store card with $1k > visa upgrade with $5k - and my gap visa started with a $1k approval and with one quick call to credit solutions $6k no questions asked barely. Overall Sync bank - esp when was GECRB originally has treated me well once I got back in with them (initially with the smart connect loc which is about to probably get hosed soon for me as no rewards of any kind really).

Use it with the paypal debit mastercard and get 1% cashback.

Message 22 of 45
JustinS
Regular Contributor

@Simba501 wrote:

@JustinS wrote:

Gotta say toss up between American Eagle and Gap. AEO went from the store card with $150 > to store card with $1k > visa upgrade with $5k - and my gap visa started with a $1k approval and with one quick call to credit solutions $6k no questions asked barely. Overall Sync bank - esp when was GECRB originally has treated me well once I got back in with them (initially with the smart connect loc which is about to probably get hosed soon for me as no rewards of any kind really).

Use it with the paypal debit mastercard and get 1% cashback.

That's just it with having quicksilver and now the citi double cash (which essentially equates to 2%) - plus all I find myself using smart connect for ever is ebay or online purchases. I meant natively it has no rewards - on top of that the one time I used it their debit backup funding from smart connect was broken somehow and it drew on my balance which put it negative (as I don't leave a balance on paypal barely ever).

Message 23 of 45
TheGardner
Valued Contributor

Best Sync card for CL? Lowes.

Sams MC is probably the best Sync card available as far as value/rewards.
If anyone needs me I will be In The Garden. Goal Score: 760 for all in 2015.
Current FICO Scores EX: 715 EQ: 756 TU: 762
Last APP April 21, 2015.
Victim of The great AMEX HP heist of Dec 1st, 2nd and 3rd of 2014.
Message 24 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't have one.  I did have the PayPal Smart Connect line, but after starting with $300 back in 2006, they lowered it to $200 after I PIF, then lowered it to $100 the next time I PIF due to my relationship with "other creditors".  Basically I had some negatives on student loans and they lowered it.

I attempted numerous times getting a bump, no go every time.  No go for any other of their products save a Joint Account on Care Credit.  So that would have to be my favorite, because it's the only one I have.  Hoping being a true joint account will help get me in once my CRs are cleaned up over the coming year.

Message 25 of 45
fedxboy
Established Contributor

Both my Ebates Visa Signature and my Sam's Club for their good cash back deals.  Also, maybe my eBay Mastercard.  

Still waiting for my Walmart Mastercard, but that's not so good anymore.

(7/23/16) AMEX FICO EX 728, (6/20/16) Discover FICO TU 747, (7/24/16) Barclays FICO 750 (TC Lines $400+K) AAoA= 4.3 yrs
Message 26 of 45
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Agree with fedxboy. Ebates and Sams are my favorites.
Message 27 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have to say Walmart and Paypal. I say walmart because I am able to get just about anything about the store. Also I like how you can make store payments. I like paypal because I have been able to get much needed textbooks for school.
Message 28 of 45
ddemari
Super Contributor

Gap store card- opened up in march 2014

Got an auto cli at 4th statement to 700

Next cli next month at 8 month mark, im hoping for 1600 limit.

Least favorite is amazon- opened it up about 2 years ago and now i just use it occasionally to generate a statement
Message 29 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Involver do you have $25K CL with Amazon Chase Visa Card or the Amazon Store Card? I'm tracking the highest Sync Bank limits on every card out there. In theory anyone can get up to $35K limit per certain Sync cards (PayPal Mastercard, Walmart Discover, Lowe's) but never yet confirmed with anyone that they have a $25K limit with either Amazon card offering.

Thanks

Message 30 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.