cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's your highest Credit Card limit?

tag
WLRK11
Regular Contributor

Re: What's your highest Credit Card limit?

@ShermanOaks wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I just applied and received my new Citi Bank Double Cash back card in the mail this week so I will probably start using that for most of my purchaes so I earn the 2% cash back. On the Amex gold when I spent $1 million dollars the 1,000,000 points would only be worth $5,000 statement credit, but with the citi bank double cash I would have earned $20,000 cash back on that same $1 million dollars in purchases. Even if you use the amex points for a gift card, it takes 60,000 points to get a $500 gift card, but I would get $1,200 cash for spending the same $60,000 it took me to earn the 60,000 points with amex. Another added bonus, the citi double cash has to annual fee!

This is why I use my SPG card. 50K points = 5 nights at a Westin in Hawaii or a weekend at St Reeg in Hawaii. No room tax or resort fees due to Starwood status. IMHO best credit card rewards on the planet if you like to travel. 

+1 

Now if AMEX a would just give me a CLI... It's been at $1k since 12/2013! Not even the EO can do anything about it. D*mn internal score. 

Age: 20s | AAoA: 2 yrs | FICO Scores: 700s | Inq: EX: ?, EQ: ?, TR: ? | GARDENING AS OF 06/2014

Message 161 of 245
uswala
Senior Contributor

Costco TE with $15800

Though by the looks of things it seems this card might be nerfed at the end of this year Smiley Mad

Message 162 of 245
Anonymous
Not applicable

@uswala wrote:

Costco TE with $15800

Though by the looks of things it seems this card might be nerfed at the end of this year Smiley Mad

Roll it into another AMEX.

BTW, where is your avatar from?

Message 163 of 245
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine is not as glamorous as others. My Citi Dividend MasterCard's limit is $9,800. After I buy my car next year I will start to do hp for credit limit increases.
Message 164 of 245
Anonymous
Not applicable

Blue Cash - $11.6K

Been at that CL for more than 6 years; never needed a CLI Smiley Happy

Message 165 of 245
Anonymous
Not applicable

My highest credit limit is $18k for an American Express Costco TrueEarnings card. I had it since 2010. Does anyone know if they cap the limit at a certain amount? Thanks!

Message 166 of 245
LipzyDaizy
Regular Contributor

My highest limit is 20k on my Diners Club.  Smiley Indifferent

Current Scores - EX 658, EQ 713, TU 722
Message 167 of 245
SGR
Contributor

@LipzyDaizy wrote:

Got to love Diners Club and their crazy limits.  They are also my highest limit at 25k. The next closest is my Citi DC at 15k which took an additional HP to get to (originally was approved for 3400).

Message 168 of 245
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jared 8900
Message 169 of 245
LipzyDaizy
Regular Contributor

@SGR wrote:

@LipzyDaizy wrote:

Got to love Diners Club and their crazy limits.  They are also my highest limit at 25k. The next closest is my Citi DC at 15k which took an additional HP to get to (originally was approved for 3400).

I know, right!?!  I was shocked but I did work my tooshy off to get it.  My next highest is 9k on my goRewards.Smiley Happy

Current Scores - EX 658, EQ 713, TU 722
Message 170 of 245
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.