Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's your primary card?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What's your primary card?

monthly bills like power, gas, water, club, stuff like that go on the venture. Then we use the premier rewards gold card with my wife as an authorised user on everything else. works out pretty well. 

Message 131 of 138
Anonymous
Not applicable

I used cap1 qs1 a lot for rewards and other ones at least once a week.
Message 132 of 138
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

Amex EDP/ BCE, then Discover iT & Chase Freedom !!!!!Smiley Surprised

Message 133 of 138
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi Double Cash

Message 134 of 138
Anonymous
Not applicable

amex Gold. altho using the pts can be frustrating but right now i'm in the rebuilding pts phase so i dont have to worry bout that for a little while..

Message 135 of 138
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Hockeyplayrr wrote:

used to be 1) sallie mae 2) CSP 3) double cash

now im just using my diners club card because the limit is so ridiculously high that utilization wont get dinged and im getting tired to tracking multiple cards.

does the diners club give you any rewards tho? plus not accepted at lot of places

Message 136 of 138
Runitup
Regular Contributor

Sallie for the first $250 of spending in the next three months to get my 10k bonus points.  BCP and IT thereafter.  

Message 137 of 138
liv
Established Member

Amex EDC for pretty much everything other than fuel and IT quarterly category.  Bankamericard for 3% on fuel.

Amex ED $5k | BOA Cash Back Signature Visa $5k | BOA Better Balance $5.5k | Barclay Apple Rewards $3k | CapOne Quicksilver $7k | Chase Slate $5.8k | Chase Amazon $500 | Discover IT $5.9k | REI WMC $5k | Target $200
Message 138 of 138
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.