Super Contributor
MidnightVoice

Re: What's your total CL to HH income ratio on just credit cards? (no disclosure needed)

My total CL/HHI ratio = <0.2
My highest sinlge CL/HHI ratio = <0.1
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Frequent Contributor
PenguinGeek

Re: What's your total CL to HH income ratio on just credit cards? (no disclosure needed)

(Borrowed from haulingthescoreup)

my personal CL's / personal income = 0.97 (not including AU card)
my personal CL's / HHI = 0.43
DH + my CL's / HHI = 0.82

single card = .29

I believe the trend is based on how the credit is used rather than HHI. PIF every month regardless of utilization is what I've seen consistently raise CLs.
-------------------------

Hello, my name is, "PenguinGeek," and it's been 9 months since my last cc app and my score is now 34 points higher than when I app'd.
Senior Contributor
Sylviatob

I'm so embarrassed, I want to go back to bed and pull the covers over my head. I threw out a totally outlandish figure, on that simple mathematical calculation. It should have been: 0.255, based on my total CL's and my annual income. Another grey moment(now where did I put that Clairol hair color)
"Never ever, ever be late. Never" (FUTR)

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+