New Contributor
markcerm

What score would be needed for fidelity bank cc?

Hi, my EQ score is still low 605 my goal is to get a line of credit for my small business. I have a checking account and 2 auto loans with perfect history  through fidelity bank. I am thinking about applying for a credit card through them once my score gets around 640ish. Would a score of 640 get approved with a bank that I do most of my business with? The line of credit IM looking for I have collateral for but IM thinking my scores would probably have to be much higher for a larger line of credit. So Im thinking of getting a cc first from that bank. Has anyone got credit cards from there own banks at scores of  640ish?

Starting Score: 570
Current Score: 666
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

Re: What score would be needed for fidelity bank cc?

The Fidelity Card is through Bank of America and no I don't think 640 would be good enough for them.

Fico Scores: EQ- 626 Overstck., TU 696 Walmart, EX 695 Chase (11-05-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
66 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Regular Contributor
JaseT

Re: What score would be needed for fidelity bank cc?

Creditaddict wrote:

The Fidelity Card is through Bank of America and no I don't think 640 would be good enough for them.

+1 Agreed

Starting Score 5/06/10: TU: 671 EQ: 633 EX: ???
Current Score 2/05/11: TU: 790 EQ: 782 EX: 745
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

PSECU Visa/PSL $20k - USAA Plat MC $11k - AMEX Premier Rewards Gold - AMEX Zync - Citi Diamond Preferred MC - Discover More $2.5k

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}