cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What score would be needed for fidelity bank cc?

tag
markcerm
New Contributor

What score would be needed for fidelity bank cc?

Hi, my EQ score is still low 605 my goal is to get a line of credit for my small business. I have a checking account and 2 auto loans with perfect history  through fidelity bank. I am thinking about applying for a credit card through them once my score gets around 640ish. Would a score of 640 get approved with a bank that I do most of my business with? The line of credit IM looking for I have collateral for but IM thinking my scores would probably have to be much higher for a larger line of credit. So Im thinking of getting a cc first from that bank. Has anyone got credit cards from there own banks at scores of  640ish?

Starting Score: 570
Current Score: 666
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: What score would be needed for fidelity bank cc?

The Fidelity Card is through Bank of America and no I don't think 640 would be good enough for them.

Message 2 of 3
JaseT
Established Contributor

Re: What score would be needed for fidelity bank cc?

@Creditaddict wrote:

The Fidelity Card is through Bank of America and no I don't think 640 would be good enough for them.

+1 Agreed

BK7 Filed 12/16, Discharged 3/17 *** Current Revolving CL Total $122.1k *** PIF/AZEO
6/19 FICO SCORES:
On My Radar Cards: Nothing ATM
Future Goal Cards: US Bank Cash +, Citi Double Cash, Discover It, BoA Cash Rewards, USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.