cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What scores did you have for the Target red card?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What scores did you have for the Target red card?

Just for the store card.  I am working on rebuilding and just wanted to know if it is worth my time.  I don't have a transunion score but my Experian is 637. 
Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What scores did you have for the Target red card?

Honestly, I got mine so long ago I have no clue what my scores where, but I can tell you that in Dec of 2006 my ex score was a 610 and I got the card before that...
Message 2 of 23
bridgetkaryn
Frequent Contributor

Hi,

I am not sure what my credit score was when I got my red card, but I know I was in the mid to low 500's....   check out www.whogavemecredit.com to see what peoples scores/limits were...

Good Luck!

Bridget
Starting Score: 06/2010- EQ 464
01/2012-EQ 512
April Score: EQ 679 4/12TU- 677 EX- 699 (FAKO)
Current Score: 05/2012-EQ 691 4/12TU- 706 EX- 720(FAKO)
Goal Score: 700 by 05/2012- MADE IT!!!!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

zebulon7 wrote:
Just for the store card.  I am working on rebuilding and just wanted to know if it is worth my time.  I don't have a transunion score but my Experian is 637. 

They pulled EQ for me, but I have also heard of them pulling TU.  I've never heard of them pulling EX for approval.  (They do soft me every three months on EX, though.)

It's generally an easy approval.  I was approved with about 610 on EQ, and with no revolving accounts reporting.

Initial CL will be $200.  No CLIs by request.  You may get auto-CLI to $500 after some period of time (maybe three months, maybe 6 months, maybe never), but there doesn't appear to be any rhyme or reason to their CLI decisions.

Message 4 of 23
jkfaria
Valued Member

I applied/received Target RedCard in May '08-$200 CL, auto-increase to $500 in June, not even 90 days!  My scores are: EQ-629, TU-581.   I made small purchases, still owe small balance like $40.
EQ Fico - 677 CCT - 712
TU Fico - 692 CCT - 665
EX Fico - ??? CCT - 698
Message 5 of 23
aubie
Contributor

I just got this message, is this bad news???   Status: Requires Further Processing

Your application requires further processing. You will receive a response in the mail within two weeks.

My friends, my family, my FICO!
Message 6 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

yawn1419 wrote:
I just got this message, is this bad news???   Status: Requires Further Processing

Your application requires further processing. You will receive a response in the mail within two weeks.

Not necessarily bad news.  I had the same message when I applied online.  They called me two days later to verify my identity and approved me on the spot.

Message Edited by cheddar on 07-11-2008 10:59 AM
Message 7 of 23
islandchild82
Frequent Contributor

yawn1419 wrote:

I agree with Cheddar. I got the same message and was approved as well. Good luck!
Message 8 of 23
aubie
Contributor

islandchild82 wrote:

yawn1419 wrote:

I agree with Cheddar. I got the same message and was approved as well. Good luck!

I called Target Card services and they denied me...Smiley Sad That really sucks! She said that I should receive something in the mail within 7 business days. 
My friends, my family, my FICO!
Message 9 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok I am keeping my fingers crossed. Six months ago I applied and got no application number with a notice that they will give me a answer in 7-14 days. This time it said I will get a notice in 7-10 days but it gave me a application number. At least I have a twinge of hope. I have been a very good girl this last six months! (Patting self on backSmiley Happy )
Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.