Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What scores do you need for Chase?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What scores do you need for Chase?

I was just approved this week for chase.  They pulled equifax and on there i am at 685ish.  I was originally denied online but called for reconsideration and wa approved.
Message 11 of 14
MsKiwi
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I figured it was my scores - I'm not that credit clueless.  I just have seen people on here with worse scores than mine getting approved for Chase cards.  I have paid the medical baddie and it's been paid for at least 2 or 3 years, but the company won't remove it.  I've written the credit bureaus, but they just will only show I paid it.  Thanks for help.

Since your medical baddies are paid, do what Tonsers suggested and head to the credit rebuilding board and follow the Hippa process to get those removed.

Message 12 of 14
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

MsKiwi wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
I figured it was my scores - I'm not that credit clueless.  I just have seen people on here with worse scores than mine getting approved for Chase cards.  I have paid the medical baddie and it's been paid for at least 2 or 3 years, but the company won't remove it.  I've written the credit bureaus, but they just will only show I paid it.  Thanks for help.

Since your medical baddies are paid, do what Tonsers suggested and head to the credit rebuilding board and follow the Hippa process to get those removed.

Absolutely! You must do this. This is one of the very few types of baddies where you can get them removed legally and ethically.

fused and HappyDays have worked this out to the nth degree:

Medical Collections & The HIPAA Letter Process
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info - I'll definitely do that then.  They will still remove even though I've paid?  I've contacted the company  and they said they can't remove it - only the credit bureau can.  However, I had one other collection that was paid and the collection company said they would delete it off my credit report.  Crossing fingers that it is removed at the end of the month.  xxx  Smiley Happy
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.