Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What shall I apply for today? EQ ONLY

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: What shall I apply for today? EQ ONLY

How about Restoration hardware?? It's Comenity, or the DSW visa? Both Comenity and pull EQ, or Z-Gallerie, also Comenity
Message 11 of 35
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:
How about Restoration hardware?? It's Comenity, or the DSW visa? Both Comenity and pull EQ, or Z-Gallerie, also Comenity

I was thinking no Comenity today since I have 2 pending.

Message 12 of 35
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Well, I was browsing my EQ report and seeing my inquiries and those were my suggestions, lol!!! The only people I show are discover, navy like 40 times, and Comenity lol!!'

Message 13 of 35
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Is there a card you don't already have ??....lol

Message 14 of 35
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

Well, I was browsing my EQ report and seeing my inquiries and those were my suggestions, lol!!! The only people I show are discover, navy like 40 times, and Comenity lol!!'

HAHA

Message 15 of 35
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Hoiw about Cap 1 BuyPower GM card, believe it is only a single pull against your EQ report.  I know why would you want a Cap1 card, with the awesome limits they give most people off the batSmiley Happy.  Also why would you want a GM either (please don't hate people, I just won't buy american cars, other then ford).  Just if you have a burning desire to ding your Equifax report

Message 16 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Hoiw about Cap 1 BuyPower GM card, believe it is only a single pull against your EQ report.  I know why would you want a Cap1 card, with the awesome limits they give most people off the batSmiley Happy.  Also why would you want a GM either (please don't hate people, I just won't buy american cars, other then ford).  Just if you have a burning desire to ding your Equifax report

I thought about this one before we bought our Chevy Cruze, then i remembered i already have two CapitalOne cards (QS in VISA, and MC)

Message 17 of 35
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

haha, I actually applied for it like month and half 2 months ago and was denied but that was when my EQ was messed up... but i will pass because i do hate their cars and would never buy one! Smiley Tongue

Message 18 of 35
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

I thought about this one before we bought our Chevy Cruze, then i remembered i already have two CapitalOne cards (QS in VISA, and MC)

you can still have this GM card.

Message 19 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CA - I honestly don't know how you do it. I have about 8 HP's on my EQ at the moment (although about 3-4 were from an auto purchase) and I dread getting one more.

Message 20 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.