cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What stores are ShopDiscover good for?

tag
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Re: What stores are ShopDiscover good for?

I used shop discover to get 5% cash back on a cruise for me and my family. It was through the cruise and vacation desk. 7 nights in Alaska for 3 with a suite and extended balcony for about 3k
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 11 of 15
firesoul453
Contributor

@compassion101 wrote:

Wow, didn't know discover gave 15% back on groupon. I've bought a bunch of things there, seems I missed alot of money. Is it restricted or is it anything you buy from groupon?

Here is what it says

Groupon features a daily deal on the best stuff to do, see, eat, and buy in a variety of cities across the U.S., Canada, Europe and soon beyond.

• Offer not valid on Epic Deals, Trips & Getaways, GrouponLive, GrouponNow, Groupon Goods, Groupon Gift Cards and Charity Promotions
  • Offer not valid on shipping, taxes, or other service fees
  • Offer is not valid in combination with any offers found outside ShopDiscover
  • Must link to retailer site from the ShopDiscover Web page found at Discover.com and use your Discover card for each transaction
  • Offer is subject to change, including termination, without notice
  • Merchants may change their prices at any time; Cashback Bonus is calculated on the merchant site price if different from what is seen on ShopDiscover
  • The promotional Cashback Bonus will be applied to your account within 8 weeks
My ultimate credit wish,
a JP Morgan Palladium card
Message 12 of 15
bostonte
Frequent Contributor

Keep in mind that many of the restrictions and exclusions are more YMMV.

Don't plan a purchase solely expecting to get cash back on something listed as excluded, but don't be surprised if you do.

Message 13 of 15
Pworld
Regular Contributor

I use the eastbay, nike, and finishline 10 percent bonus. 

I am a sneaker head and athletic junkie *play lots of softball, basketball, golf, and running* so those 3 stores alone make it worth it. 

Current EQ:809 EX: 808 TU:809

Amex Platinum/ NPSL | Amex Zync/NPSL | Amex Green/NPSL | AMEX BCP/18.1k | Chase Freedom/2.2K | Discover IT/10.9K | Amex HHonors Surpass/9K | Chase Hyatt/5k | Sapphire Preferred/13K | Ink Business Preferred/13K
Message 14 of 15
lithium78
Established Contributor

I use ShopDiscover for ordering flowers and get 15-20% cashback.  I also used it to purchase a new laptop from Dell and it ended up being a great deal between their clearance price, free shipping, and 5% cashback.

Starting Score: TU: 566
Current Score: TU: 741 (Discover FICO); EQ: 755 (MyFico) EX: 774 (FAKO)
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.