Established Member
ColtonShoemaker

What stores have debit cards?

What stores have their own debit cards? Like the Target RedCard Debit Card? The only 2 I know of is Target and Nordstrom. Do any of you know other stores that have their own debit cards? I was just wondering. Thanks!
My Wallet: Capital One Platinum ($500 limit), Citi Forward ($1200 limit), Target RedCard ($700 limit), American Express Zync.

Next On My List: Discover More
Valued Contributor
ptr2593

Re: What stores have debit cards?

I think Walmart and Macy's have pre-paid debit cards, but Target and Nordstrom are the only ones I can think of with a true debit card.

In My Wallet:
AMEX BCE, Citi Forward, Chase Freedom

In My Sockdrawer:
AMEX Clear, Citi Platinum Select, US Bank Platinum, J.Crew
New Contributor
Lil_Me

Do you have a Target Debit card ColtonShoemaker?

TU: 601
Since:
Kay Jeweler's $400/ Jared's $400/ Capital One Visa $750/ Credit One Visa $450/ Firestone $900/ Von Maur Card $500/ Fingerhut $1300/ Discover It $200/USAA AMEX $300
In Gardening Mode!!!!
Frequent Contributor
JustMe77

The only 2 I know of are Target and Nordstrom. I have both.

While I love my Target debit card, I regret the Nordstrom one. Nordstrom did a hard pull for it, while Target didn't. Target's 5% discount is instant, but Nordstrom makes you accrue 2,000 points before redeeming. If you aren't using the double/triple point days, the Nordstrom discount is 2% (2points=$1, 2,000 points = $20 store credit).

Current Cards: Capital One Platinum ($2,500), Banana Republic Visa ($5,300), Chase Freedom ($2,000), Amex Zync (NPSL), Discover It ($11,500), Amex Costco True Earnings ($5,000), Chase Slate ($2,500)

Waiting for minor baddies to fall off in 2015!
Senior Contributor
john398

I know there used to be a QuikTrip Debit Card which had a Discover Card logo however they stopped that card, I think possibly because debit cards are no longer profiable like Credit Card counter part

here is an article on theres ending

http://www.kansas.com/2011/07/09/1925990/quiktrip-debit-card-has-reached.html

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+