cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What stores have debit cards?

Established Member

What stores have debit cards?

What stores have their own debit cards? Like the Target RedCard Debit Card? The only 2 I know of is Target and Nordstrom. Do any of you know other stores that have their own debit cards? I was just wondering. Thanks!
My Wallet: Capital One Platinum ($500 limit), Citi Forward ($1200 limit), Target RedCard ($700 limit), American Express Zync.

Next On My List: Discover More
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES
Valued Contributor

Re: What stores have debit cards?

I think Walmart and Macy's have pre-paid debit cards, but Target and Nordstrom are the only ones I can think of with a true debit card.

In My Wallet:
AMEX BCE, Citi Forward, Chase Freedom

In My Sockdrawer:
AMEX Clear, Citi Platinum Select, US Bank Platinum, J.Crew
Message 2 of 5
New Contributor

Do you have a Target Debit card ColtonShoemaker?

1/1/2015 TU: 675, EP: 642, EQ: 645
TU: 638
Since:
Fingerhut $1800/ Discover It $2200/Macy's $1000/ Loft $250/ VS $250/ New York & Co $250> In Repair Mode!!!!
Message 3 of 5
Frequent Contributor

The only 2 I know of are Target and Nordstrom. I have both.

While I love my Target debit card, I regret the Nordstrom one. Nordstrom did a hard pull for it, while Target didn't. Target's 5% discount is instant, but Nordstrom makes you accrue 2,000 points before redeeming. If you aren't using the double/triple point days, the Nordstrom discount is 2% (2points=$1, 2,000 points = $20 store credit).

Current Cards: Banana Republic Visa ($5,300), Chase Freedom ($2,000), Discover It ($11,500), Amex Costco True Earnings ($5,000), Chase Slate ($2,500)
Message 4 of 5
Senior Contributor

I know there used to be a QuikTrip Debit Card which had a Discover Card logo however they stopped that card, I think possibly because debit cards are no longer profiable like Credit Card counter part

here is an article on theres ending

http://www.kansas.com/2011/07/09/1925990/quiktrip-debit-card-has-reached.html

Message 5 of 5