cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What the heck is going on with Synchrony?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What the heck is going on with Synchrony?

Anyone have a clue why all these frozen accounts are happening?

Message 1 of 876
875 REPLIES 875
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What the heck is going on with Synchrony?

I wish I knew why; this is crazy.

Message 2 of 876
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I wish I knew why; this is crazy.

Same here! I have checked my accounts twice this evening.

Message 3 of 876
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

I have no clue, but my accounts have been in "review" for about 2 weeks now.. When they say review it normally means 4506-T from what the rep told me. Also once one account is under review, every account is under review under your SSN, the number to call for Synchrony 4506-T is 800-420-5598.
Message 4 of 876
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditplz wrote:
I have no clue, but my accounts have been in "review" for about 2 weeks now.. When they say review it normally means 4506-T from what the rep told me. Also once one account is under review, every account is under review under your SSN, the number to call for Synchrony 4506-T is 800-420-5598.

So are you able to access your accounts at all?

Message 5 of 876
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

image.pngNo but I'm assuming everyone locked out of their accounts is getting this message?? Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 876
Anonymous
Not applicable

OMG! So very sorry...

Message 7 of 876
Anonymous
Not applicable

Too much exposure the problem? IDK...speculating here. Smiley Frustrated

Message 8 of 876
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditplz wrote:

Thanks for the info Creditplz. If I'm not mistaken, I believe you were the first to report this was happening with Synchrony. If everyone else that this happened to today has to provide a 4506-T, it makes me wonder why all of the sudden they're requesting income verification from so many people. Maybe they recently started using a new 3rd party for income verification and the income isn't matching what was reported?

Message 9 of 876
ohreally7654
Established Contributor

I'm so sorry this is happening to so many on here. I would love to know what is happening in the synchrony EO right now Smiley Mad

Started rebuilding 8/2015. Current Fico 8 Scores 9/17: TU FICO: 698 (from 646 3/15/16) | EX FICO: 689 (from 617 3/15/16) | EQ FICO: 670 (from 614 3/15/16). Discover Miles: $10K | Amex PRG | Amex BCE $2K | Amex SPG $2K | Citi Aadvantage $7K | JetBlue Plus MC $3.9K | Walmart MC $3.5K | Marvel MC $5K | NFCU CashRewards $15K | CareCredit $12K | PenFed Amex $9K | USAA Limitless Visa Sig $6K | NFCU goRewards $20K | NFCU Amex $10.4K | NavCheck $13.5K | Blispay $4K | QS $9.5K | Pier 1 $21.1K | RH $20.7K | JCrew $16.8K | Wayfair $4.9K | Pottery Barn $19.5K | Discover IT $4.1K | Nord. Visa Sig $22K | USAA Visa Plat $2.5K | Neiman Marcus $6.4k | Amex Delta Reserve $1k | Saks $15K | VS $2.2K | Target $1K | Macy's $25K | Bloomies Amex $25K| West Elm $12.4K | PP Credit (Comenity) $4.4K
Message 10 of 876
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.