cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What the heck is going on with Synchrony?

tag
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Re: What the heck is going on with Synchrony?

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
 My downfall would probably be for too many cli request but now its almost a dare looking for an excuse to cut back my cardsSmiley Happy.

I like your thinking! How far can we, poke the Synch beast, before it rises and growls back in anger?!? Maybe we can find out, kinda like a reverse flow data point? 

I like my Care Credit and it's limit, but I don't NEED to have it. I CAN, for the sake of science, make it a "sacrificial lamb!" 

Interesting...

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 871 of 876
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Well i think max wxposure is 100k with Sync, and im probably half way there on my income, yikes, thank goodness for my good Fico learned credit habitsSmiley Wink
Message 872 of 876
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have 37k in exposure with Synchrony over 8 accounts. They're all P'dO and at $0. I admit, it can be rough and tough when you start charging on this account and then that account, etc. And the two that have been most useful to me have been Sams Cub and Walmart - given that you can use both in each others store...SC is more beneficial! They have an app, where you just scan the item in your cart and walk out the door (Scan & Go). No more waiting in a line to check out. Waiting for WM to get this feature.
Message 873 of 876
Anonymous
Not applicable

Little Synch recon.

They now are asking for the dreaded AMEX income verifications if you want more tham $25K.

I called the backdoor number that I've used for years and the lady said to approve my request I would have to send in paystubs and my last two years tax returns.😲
Message 874 of 876
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Little Synch recon.

They now are asking for the dreaded AMEX income verifications if you want more tham $25K.

I called the backdoor number that I've used for years and the lady said to approve my request I would have to send in paystubs and my last two years tax returns.😲

The good thing is Sync isn't as intrusive as AMEX is with income verifications. With AMEX income verification you have to sign off on a 4506-T for Lexis/Nexis to review your tax returns. I would much rather just provide returns and paystubs directly to the bank than to have Lexis/Nexis add them to its database.

Message 875 of 876
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I dunno, if i had to verify income rather it be to Amex than SyncSmiley Wink.

CreditLuv, thanks for update. I think im officially done with requesting cli with Sync, been too frisky with that darn luv button , which never works for me. Thankfully i have other cards to fill the void if i have to close my Sync cards nowSmiley Wink
Message 876 of 876
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.