Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What the heck is going on😢

tag
taxi818
Super Contributor

Re: What the heck is going on😢

Just look steveryaspect before and after change. It's not I doubt inquiries will do that. Something else going on 

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit check total & experian credit tracker( I only have both cause I love the app, they gave me a good deal). & yes Amex but it shows "as of August 8th 678". THAT MAKES IT WORSE. 7 days ago
Message 12 of 14
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

Is Experian giving you a FICO score or an Experian score?  I have noticed that my FICO score dropped 1 point last month, but my FAKO scores dropped farther....

I have Credit Karma, Credit.com, Quizzle, and Credit Sesame, oh a I think two more that I can't recall at the moment.  (Yeah, I like to see the differences in the FAKO scores with each of the companies that provide them!  There is a 40 point difference even in them!)

I used to have an Experian score program and it only gave me Experian Scores, not FICO scores.  I get my FICO scores from my credit cards and each of them is almost exactly the same.  The small (1-3 points) difference can be attributed to when the score was pulled and utilization.  I basically have a flat FICO score right now with inquiries and new accounts being added.  These factors seem to offset the payment history portion.

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yea they are both fico now everyone on the forum actually cancelled their myfico account to go to credit check total or cct u can look up the board. But yes I also have credit karma to watch my report don't pay much attention to the scores tho
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.