Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What the highest credit max on the redcard

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What the highest credit max on the redcard

whats the highest max one can get up to on  redcard ? do they automatically just switch people over to the visa after 1k or so . I am not interested in the visa just the redcard - can I get up to 2k on the redcard ?
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What the highest credit max on the redcard

LOL most card holders r stuck with a $200 to $500 CL. I got my card 2 years ago with a $200 CL and a few Months later went to $500 and have been stuck since. But I'm pretty sure someone on here might be able to answer your question.
Message 2 of 15
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

I've been on these forums going on 2 yrs and I've never seen the Red Card reported above $1k.
Message 3 of 15
kyobakes
New Contributor

I work there...i'm the loser that gets to help you apply.  I can attest to likes up to $10,000.  I've never, ever seen anything higher.
Message 4 of 15
Underh20
Frequent Contributor

What is a redcard?
Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kyobakes wrote:
I work there...i'm the loser that gets to help you apply.  I can attest to likes up to $10,000.  I've never, ever seen anything higher.

Are you sure you are not referring to the Visa? 

Message 6 of 15
MsKiwi
Established Contributor

@Underh20 wrote:
What is a redcard?

Target Store card
Message 7 of 15
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

My card is still at $200 from last two years.
Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here still stuck at $200. Not that im praying for an increase or anything.Its just funny how Target gives $200. while others give thousands..And lets not forget Target doesn't allow customer request for a CLI...
Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kyobakes wrote:

Wow, what would you do with $10k at Target?  Smiley Happy   I've always heard that around $1k, they generally convert to VISA.

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.