Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What to Do about PenFedCU

tag
jmbfl
Valued Contributor

Re: What to Do about PenFedCU

That is not obvious from their website application process at all, which I have been through several times. I, furthermore, don't recommend joint debt in any regard other than home ownership.

Have you applied for a CC account with PenFed based on joint income? I believe to date we know of no one who has.
Message 11 of 12
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Re: What to Do about PenFedCU

@jmbfl wrote:
That is not obvious from their website application process at all, which I have been through several times. I, furthermore, don't recommend joint debt in any regard other than home ownership.
Have you applied for a CC account with PenFed based on joint income? I believe to date we know of no one who has.

I agree. Both parties should keep their old cards and get new credit in their own name only. In divorce it is a major mess and undue damage is done to your reports when accounts have to be closed history lost the whole bit. Avoid the problems and do not go joint.
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.