Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What to app 4 next ?????

tag
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Re: What to app 4 next ?????

Congrats on sally world card... that fico for free will be nice. I was looking at the Sam's club plus card over the weekend when I was at Sam's club. I decided to walk away due to my garden club goal. It looked like a pretty neat card.... maybe I will convince my DH to get one. Congrats on your approval.
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 11 of 12
jk26978
Regular Contributor

Re: What to app 4 next ?????

Well, tried the new number to call - all she could tell me was that my app was denied and to wait till I received my letter.  There was nothing more she could do for me....oh well.....makes me want to look at the Discover letter that I received (2 this past week) in the mail.  The only thing is that my name is not spelled correctly so I just figure that it is a mistake or fluke.

Gotta hold out for 9 - 10 more months - want that new car more than I want a Walmart card - just the dicount on gas and the free monthly score would have been great to have.

Thanks - and moving forward

K

Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 650 Current Score: EQ:674 (SW Alert 12-28-15) - TU: 698 (5/27/13 SW)Chapter 7 filed 8/2009 - Discharged 12/2009 Goal Score: 750
Joined the garden again 12/5/13
In the garden again till at least 6/1/16

http:
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.