Moderator Emeritus
webhopper

Re: What to app 4 next ?????

Congrats on sally world card... that fico for free will be nice. I was looking at the Sam's club plus card over the weekend when I was at Sam's club. I decided to walk away due to my garden club goal. It looked like a pretty neat card.... maybe I will convince my DH to get one. Congrats on your approval.

Starting Score: 08/29/2011 TU 671 EQ 674
Current Score: TU 754 EQ 694 EX 697
Wallet: NFCU Visa Sig 25k, Amex Lowes 22k, NavCheck 15k, Amex PRG, Amex Zync, Discover It 13.5k, Amazon Visa 5k
Platinum Spade Garden Club Member: App Free since 1/1/13. No more apps til who knows when?
MyFICO Fitness Goal: 800s Club!

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Regular Contributor
jk26978

Re: What to app 4 next ?????

Well, tried the new number to call - all she could tell me was that my app was denied and to wait till I received my letter.  There was nothing more she could do for me....oh well.....makes me want to look at the Discover letter that I received (2 this past week) in the mail.  The only thing is that my name is not spelled correctly so I just figure that it is a mistake or fluke.

Gotta hold out for 9 - 10 more months - want that new car more than I want a Walmart card - just the dicount on gas and the free monthly score would have been great to have.

Thanks - and moving forward

K

:smileyhappy:

Starting Score: 650 Current Score: EQ:716 (SW Alert 5-7-14) - TU: 698 (5/27/13 SW)Chapter 7 filed 8/2009 - Discharged 12/2009 Goal Score: 750
Joined the garden again 12/5/13
In the garden till at least 5/1/14

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}