Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What to app for with score of 755?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What to app for with score of 755?

Is there a major spend category you don't feel like you're maximizing right now? Or are you looking for a good bonus? Or something else?

Message 11 of 22
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

My Transunion score just jumped 10 points today to 755. I'm itching to app for something, but I want the best option for that score range. Any suggestions?

So you specifically want a card that just pull TU? If that is the case, Barclaycard comes to mind. They only pull TU....Arrival +, cash etc...

Message 12 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

i am hoping OP can think of a better reason to get anew card other than a recent score increase...
Message 13 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you thought about the citi premier or prestige? 50k sign up bonus if u spend 3k in 3 months

Message 14 of 22
LadyJEsq
Established Contributor

I think you should get some cortisone cream for that itch, and enjoy your CS bump.

Congrats!!! Smiley Very Happy

**FICO 8 Scores EQ EX TU **

Message 15 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol
Message 16 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

An increase in score doesn't mean you have to apply for something, just to have that score go down with a new inquiry.  Stay with what you have and let the limits grow, that should be the ultimate goal. 

Message 17 of 22
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

My Transunion score just jumped 10 points today to 755. I'm itching to app for something, but I want the best option for that score range. Any suggestions?

If I were you I would apply for Barclay Ring Card

1. 8% interest on everything, even cash advances

2. zero balance transfer fee, $3 cash advance fee

3. Barclay pulls TU

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 18 of 22
bodyboy1
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Currently have:

Prime Cards

Cap One Quicksilver Visa Sig

Commerce Bank Visa Sig

Citi ThankYou Preferred

Citi Double Cash

Discover IT

Amex Everyday

USBank Cash Rewards

Not So Prime

Amazon Visa

Orbitz Visa

Walmart Mastercard

Store Cards

Lowes

Menards

> i hate it when people get so serious..  u asked a very simple Question..   & it's Not they're Credit file.. Smiley Happy  (jk) everyone always gives great advice!  > You don't have a Chase card even thought i don't like them, you could get a saphire..   My Card i want is the Ritz Carlton..   i don't know if you could justify the $400..   then of Course You Could never go Wrong With a Venture Or 2nd Capital one Card/account,   i like high limit cards.  & i don't have a (hotel card)   i woud go for like a hilton something or even that IHG CARD!    hhmmm.  now u got me looking  >   best of luck,   Happy holidays!

Amazon 5K. AMEX PRG 35kPOT./AMEX MAG 15k. BARNEYS 28.7k. Banana. BAO. CITI Bestbuy/Bloomies 15k/Diamond/Thanku/Macy's 15k. Chase/Freedom. DiscoveriT 13.5K/Chrome. FRONTGATE 4K. Jetblue 5.7K. JCrew 7k. JCPenney 5k. Ring 10k. Sear's MC 11.3k. SAKS 5K SamsClub 10K. Target MC 8.4k. Walmart 6k. Wayfair 4.8k... be good to yourself!
Message 19 of 22
bodyboy1
Established Contributor

@bodyboy1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Currently have:

Prime Cards

Cap One Quicksilver Visa Sig

Commerce Bank Visa Sig

Citi ThankYou Preferred

Citi Double Cash

Discover IT

Amex Everyday

USBank Cash Rewards

Not So Prime

Amazon Visa

Orbitz Visa

Walmart Mastercard

Store Cards

Lowes

Menards

> i hate it when people get so serious..  u asked a very simple Question..   & it's Not they're Credit file.. Smiley Happy  (jk) everyone always gives great advice!  > You don't have a Chase card even thought i don't like them, you could get a saphire..   My Card i want is the Ritz Carlton..   i don't know if you could justify the $400..   then of Course You Could never go Wrong With a Venture Or 2nd Capital one Card/account,   i like high limit cards.  & i don't have a (hotel card)   i woud go for like a hilton something or even that IHG CARD!    hhmmm.  now u got me looking  >   best of luck,   Happy holidays!

> i Saw the amazon visa..   i meant freedom, Slate & the only 1 i really like is CSP.   i think it's a saphire preff: & I think there is Another JPMorgan Chase card i can't think of the name  > sorry for the typos

Amazon 5K. AMEX PRG 35kPOT./AMEX MAG 15k. BARNEYS 28.7k. Banana. BAO. CITI Bestbuy/Bloomies 15k/Diamond/Thanku/Macy's 15k. Chase/Freedom. DiscoveriT 13.5K/Chrome. FRONTGATE 4K. Jetblue 5.7K. JCrew 7k. JCPenney 5k. Ring 10k. Sear's MC 11.3k. SAKS 5K SamsClub 10K. Target MC 8.4k. Walmart 6k. Wayfair 4.8k... be good to yourself!
Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.